Schwarzkopf Ultimate Colour Multi-Usage

Dark Chocolate Brown, Dark Cherry, Dark Brown, etc...
See the Best Hair Dyes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Schwarzkopf? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

michelle
michelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best touch up ever! No mess, No Waste, Great for the planet

PLEASE, PLEASE bring it back. I love it! Being a mousse, it's so easy to use. I use it for touching up my greys between salon visits, so the Multi-usage is perfect. NO WASTE makes it great for the environment. (No more tossing out unused hair colour) Come on Schwarzkopf, please BRING IT BACK

Purchased in November 2019 for $12.00.

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect hair dye

Please make this available again. I understand that people were getting multiple uses out of one purchase instead of just one with a normal mix but its perfect and I'd pay for for the convenience. Schwarzkoph probably decided it was too good and they couldnt sell or charge so much for their other dyes. For men with short hair it's brilliant, simple two squirts and 6 uses per can. I'm eagerly looking for some other company to make this if Schwarzkoph wont.

Purchased at Various for $30.00.

NotHJ
NotHJ

BRING IT BACK!

Purchased at Priceline.

Hair Dyes

Find out how Schwarzkopf Ultimate Colour Multi-Usage compares to other Hair Dyes

DavidSydney, NSW

BRILLIANT - so easy, no mess

Not sure what others who have written reviews were using, but this product is magic. It doesnt stain your skin like other products do, its so easy to use with the foam, and it can be used 2-3 times to touch up the greys. I have stubborn greys, and it worked on mine every single time.
I am now trying to find it again, as not many places seem to have it - definitely will be buying it again once I can find it again.
BRILLIANT Product, no peroxide, no harness to my hair, leaves my hair so soft - its great.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Reject Shop for $5.00.

Jess Ng
Jess NgSydney

Still Availble online!

Hey girls found someone still selling this shade online! Thought I would share :) Enjoy!
So sad they aren't making it anymore, was my favorite shade, literally worked wonders on my hair. I used to use it weekly and found it worked right down to the roots, so it gave a really natural look to my hair. It also doesn’t feel too harsh or damaging. Such a good quality product. Got soo many compliments on my hair while using it. If you girls (or guys!) are still looking around for some...

You can still buy it here;

lara.shelton1
lara.shelton1Perth, WA

Omg Bring it back!

Please bring back this awesome product. Nothing covers my white hair better and i can use it regularly for touch ups and my hair looks great. No one knew i dyed my hair at work!...please

Goroo
GorooVIC, 3152

Love the color but not easy to find in store.

The hair color is fabulous, easy to use, suitable for busy people. I used to purchase it from Chemist Warehouse, but cannot find it in a store recently. Have to try online store for it now.

Kate
Kate

Terrific Hair Colour

This is the best hair colour ever, easy to use, holds,colour, and enough in container for a touch up a few weeks later. Please bring it back, nothing else on the market like it.

Chrissie
ChrissieTasmania

Love it ..so easy to use but hard to find

I started colouring my hair at 60...grey was a major issue ..ultimate foam was on special offer and was simple to use great results...now l am gutted to find that it is no longer available!!!
Bring it back!!

Person A
Person ASouth East Queensland, QLD

really good product. Can't get it in the shops now!!!

This is a really excellent product, but I can no longer find it in the shops? It covers the greys, and fades away so that there is no grey streak.

Easy to use

I like it because I don't have to mix the colour. I can keep the remaining colour for 3 weeks when I need to redo my hair. I find it very handy.

Will never use again

Total waste of money, never again. Not noticable at all not even a tinge of color even when in the sun. Would not recommend to anyone else as it does not give any results other than wasted time and money.

Maliziosa
MaliziosaPerth

What a joke! It actually does nothing to your hair

I am used to foam colorants as they were around, in Europe. It is the first time I use this brand and ... It does nothing!!! The foam has just some traces of colour and damps the hair. The smell is very pleasant but that is all!!!! No result. I tried this twice with ZERO result. Going back to L'Oreal

laureneve
laureneveHobart, TAS

Best dye ever

I loved this hair dye and so did my Mum. The colour was fantastic and it holds it colour. I'm so disappointed they don't make this anymore. Would anyone know of a similar hair dye that's just as good.

Other Hair Dyes

Fabulous product... I use more than one at a time ....great for busy people...so easy to use

Great product..So easy to use, no mess and no wastage ...Quick and really effective for touch-ups or going a little 'wild' and using multi colours... good colour selection for streaking or varying shades.