Schwarzkopf Ultimate Colour Multi-Usage

Schwarzkopf Ultimate Colour Multi-Usage

Black, Dark Blonde, Dark Brown, Dark Cherry, Dark Chocolate Brown and 4 more

See the Best Hair Dyes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

NotHJ

Side effects No
Stains ClothesNo

David

DavidSydney, NSW

BRILLIANT - so easy, no mess

Not sure what others who have written reviews were using, but this product is magic. It doesnt stain your skin like other products do, its so easy to use with the foam, and it can be used 2-3 times to touch up the greys. I have stubborn greys, and it worked on mine every single time.
I am now trying to find it again, as not many places seem to have it - definitely will be buying it again once I can find it again.
BRILLIANT Product, no peroxide, no harness to my hair, leaves my hair so soft - its great.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Reject Shop for $5.00.

Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo
Jess Ng

Jess NgSydney

Still Availble online!

Hey girls found someone still selling this shade online! Thought I would share :) Enjoy!
So sad they aren't making it anymore, was my favorite shade, literally worked wonders on my hair. I used to use it weekly and found it worked right down to the roots, so it gave a really natural look to my hair. It also doesn’t feel too harsh or damaging. Such a good quality product. Got soo many compliments on my hair while using it. If you girls (or guys!) are still looking around for some...

You can still buy it here;

lara.shelton1

lara.shelton1Perth, Western Australia

Omg Bring it back!

Please bring back this awesome product. Nothing covers my white hair better and i can use it regularly for touch ups and my hair looks great. No one knew i dyed my hair at work!...please

Goroo

GorooVIC, 3152

Love the color but not easy to find in store.

The hair color is fabulous, easy to use, suitable for busy people. I used to purchase it from Chemist Warehouse, but cannot find it in a store recently. Have to try online store for it now.

Kate

Kate

Terrific Hair Colour

This is the best hair colour ever, easy to use, holds,colour, and enough in container for a touch up a few weeks later. Please bring it back, nothing else on the market like it.

Love it ..so easy to use but hard to find

I started colouring my hair at 60...grey was a major issue ..ultimate foam was on special offer and was simple to use great results...now l am gutted to find that it is no longer available!!!
Bring it back!!

really good product. Can't get it in the shops now!!!

This is a really excellent product, but I can no longer find it in the shops? It covers the greys, and fades away so that there is no grey streak.

Easy to use

I like it because I don't have to mix the colour. I can keep the remaining colour for 3 weeks when I need to redo my hair. I find it very handy.

Will never use again

Total waste of money, never again. Not noticable at all not even a tinge of color even when in the sun. Would not recommend to anyone else as it does not give any results other than wasted time and money.

Maliziosa

MaliziosaPerth

What a joke! It actually does nothing to your hair

I am used to foam colorants as they were around, in Europe. It is the first time I use this brand and ... It does nothing!!! The foam has just some traces of colour and damps the hair. The smell is very pleasant but that is all!!!! No result. I tried this twice with ZERO result. Going back to L'Oreal

laureneve

laureneveHobart, TAS

Best dye ever

I loved this hair dye and so did my Mum. The colour was fantastic and it holds it colour. I'm so disappointed they don't make this anymore. Would anyone know of a similar hair dye that's just as good.

Fabulous product... I use more than one at a time ....great for busy people...so easy to use

Great product..So easy to use, no mess and no wastage ...Quick and really effective for touch-ups or going a little 'wild' and using multi colours... good colour selection for streaking or varying shades.

Great product, love it !

I tried this product and really like it. So easy to apply and great for touch ups. However it seems not to be stocked in Ballarat anymore which is where I bought it in the first place,

Great colour but poor product

I love the colour but it's very messy to apply to the hair and it washes out easily for a permanent colour. After 3-4 weeks of washing my hair (on average every 2 days) the colour is still running out. Grey hair is now visible again and every time I wash my hair I have to use an old towel and while on holiday last week I was too scared to swim in the pool in case my hair got wet and colour would run into the water. In the humidity the colour also run onto the pillows in the hotel room and on my pillows at home. Very disappointed.

Sticky

Leaves my hair feeling tacky and sticky and I have tried this two times to make sure it was the haircolor that did this. I don't like this product! my roots look like I haven't washed my hair and days even after styling it with a blow dryer after have washed my hair

CMGMelbourne

Really great - can't live without it

Really like this hair dye. I have almost fully grey hair and colour grows out very quickly. The double tube mix pack is excellent for topping up every 15 days. Solid colour, easy to apply as the foam stays put and doesn't drip. Seems to be out of stock in Dark Brown shade at the moment.

CMG

They have discontinued this really good product. I managed to buy up about 12 packs in Priceline and Reject Shop a couple of months ago.. Schwarzkopf seem to have stopped making it. Such a shame.

Finally the perfect hair colour and the bonus of a additional touch up

This product is perfect. It covered all the greys and there is enough for another touch up. My only problem is finding a stockist who stocks the colour I need.

The best touch up hair colourant around

I can't believe there are so many negative reviews. Personally I love this product and use the hazelnut colour whenever I can find it. Very quick and easy to use.

Michelle Pulleine

Michelle PulleineAdelaide, South Australia

Barely noticable

I used this dye to colour my dark brown hair to a dark cherry colour. I found the mousse a little tricky at first and wasn't confident it really was "wet" enough in my hair - it didn't seem to coat it as well as other liquid dyes do. I went with it anyway and used the whole lot on my shoulder length thin hair. I have about 10% grey, which would not be a problem according to the box. After rinsing, my greys were still nice and white, and the colour was almost undetectable. Very disappointed. I expect more from Schwarzkopf as their products are usually very good, but I won't be buying this hair colour ever again. A complete waste of time and money.