Scoot

• Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi

Scoot did not inform me on time

There was a restriction on my travelling capacity, which was issued 4 days prior to my flight. The airline could have informed me, so I could take appropriate actions, but they didn't. They just offered a full refund at the airport, when checking in, for wasting my time and money.

Dorota Jakubik

Dorota JakubikSydney, NSW

Do not fly with Scoot!

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia
meili

meiliPerth

Inedible food

Preordered the chicken fried rice from PERTH to Singapore. Cost was $17 AUD. It was honestly the worst food I have ever been served in my entire life. It was cold and the congealed, grey rice was glued together in one large lump. Come on Scooties, you can do a lot better than this.

Unexpected reschedule

Horrible experience even after filing grievance scoot changed my return flight schedule all of sudden it has been postponed to next we have spoke more 20 times there is no solution never ever fly with scoot. The reschedule is not because of corona virus, one of the reps confirmed it

DestinationCoimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
ClassEconomy

I wish I'd checked these reviews before booking

The call centre terrible, I don't think they have anything to do with Scoot anyway. Rescheduling of flights etc (even in light of the Corona virus) expensive or impossible. $600 wasted, horribly disappointed. Won't do it again.

Dhru

DhruPerth, WA

About Check-In

The Perth ground manager of scoot is ridiculous. We were only 5 minutes late and the check-in was closed. We were not allowed to check-in. We literally bagged as we are international students and the tickets were non-refundable. The worst experience to date with any airlines. I would never book again and will recommend you not to book with scoot. Air Asia, Garuda and others are way far better than this cheap airline.

Tamsters

TamstersPerth, WA

Terrible service & food

Awful customer service. Awful food, so overpriced, but portion so small and Nasi Lemak was filled with sweet sauces rather than actual ingredients. Seat had a missing recliner button, and when I sent in feedback all I was told was they "checked and there was nothing wrong with the seat". Insinuating that I (A CUSTOMER) was making things up, instead of giving me the benefit of the doubt. Very interesting how this could be when the button as missing from the seat! I even sent in a photo of the evidence showing the button MISSING. They just ignored my e-mails thereafter even though I repeatedly e-mailed to ask for a follow-up. They clearly do not value customer service, so I will be switching loyalities.

Ranjit Kaur

Ranjit KaurSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT FLY SCCOT

DO NOT FLY SCOOT . I have had an unsatisfactory experience with Scoot. 8 kg of my items were missing from my luggage and luggage was damaged when we received it. I cannot connect customer service by phone, emails are given a standard auto response, and chat gives no response. This is an unacceptable situation can someone help me

DestinationGold Coast QLD, Australia

Worst AIRLINES

DestinationChennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Scoot suck

Scoot suckSydney, NSW

Sold me a fake flight and won’t refund me

Jack

JackRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Do not travel with scoot tigerair airlines

Wi-Fi
DeparturePhuket International Airport (HKT), Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand
DestinationGold Coast Airport (OOL), Eastern Avenue, Bilinga QLD, Australia
ClassPremium Economy
Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

Worst airline in the world. Avoid!!!!!

Last year I was doing a visa run and they cancelled the first flight 4 times where I miss the return flight with another airline. I end up paying top price for a return ticket! Now I was stupid enough to book with Scoot again and we having other issues! AVOID THIS AIRLINE AT ALL COST IF YOU DON'T WANT TROUBLES AND TO LOSE MONEY!!!

DestinationBangkok, Thailand
Davidon

Davidon

A lowest level of airline

Their customer service took several hours not being able to call in. Once they took the call, their purpose was not to clarify your questions, but just misled you to charge you more money. When I asked in more depth, they just enen to avoid clear answer. They also imposed more worries to you so that you would take the deal for their benefit.

DepartureGuangzhou, Guangdong, China

Not Fair Scoot.

Chen Li

Chen LiSydney, NSW

Terrible booking experience

I had the most horrible experience of booking with Scoot airline. It began one day after I booked flights. I wanted to change the return flight to a date, which was cheaper flight. I called their customer service centre and told them that my change was within 24 hrs of my booking, I was happy to change to a cheaper flight without credit as long as it could be changed without fees. Unfortunately I was told that I had to pay change fee over $100 even if it was changed to a cheaper flight, no credit and no refund. I was also told " a lesson" by them over the phone. I regret i booked this airline. I will never book with this airline again!!

Wendy

Sneaky airline!

DepartureSaigon, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

BlaziaPerth, WA

Mess of an Airline Company

Pay the extra $100 and fly with another airline. It's not worth the cheap fares at all!! I was misinformed by their customer representative on my baggage allowance and then charged an absurd amount of $400 at the airport to check my bag all due to their misinformation! No one gets back to me when I call the hotline or send an email requesting a refund. Honestly, just save yourself the frustration and pay a little extra so you don't have to deal with the mess that is this airline.

DestinationPerth WA, Australia
Kgoods

Kgoods

Horrible customer service, treat you like a number and then put on hold indefinitely