Scoot

• Wi-Fi

Jashan Randhawa

Jashan RandhawaWestern District, VIC

Supercheap flights Aus to India

Booking process was smooth, have booked the tickets for August so hopefully everything goes well. I got return tickets from Melbourne to Amritsar for under $750 which I believe is exceptional. Usually it costs that much for one way on the other more popular flights. Will write another review once experienced the flight.

Peter Oxford

Peter OxfordSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excessbag purchase extra luggage we paid the extra 40 kilos on line does not give you 40kilos only gives you 20 added

The kilos you buy on line IE 40 kilos only adds to be a total not 40 kilos added to your fare of 20 kilos plus 40 kilos= 60 kilos DONT Get caught out on Scoot It’s a fraud and misleading on how you buy excess luggage ‘ !

Darren batt

Darren battPerth, WA

Dont flight scoot

Booked early for cheep flights and knowing it's booked return . They changed the return flight with delay 24hr .our only option was refund as no other flights. 3 months now no refund and they keep 300 dollar for taxes ??? To top it off they just did it for the first trip now only 2 weeks to go and flights are 1000 bucks more expensive. Dont flight scoot

Find out how Scoot compares to other International Airlines

Paid extra for window seat and reallocated to another seat on board

Vinodh

Vinodh

Zero Customer Service

Left Wheel Chair Assistance Passenger in Airport Gate and didn't come back to take them to baggage area. Passenger had to walk to immigration and baggage area with broken knee. Raised a complaint in Scott Website and they didn't bother to respond back. In-flight service was terrible. Passenger was refused to serve wanted as he didn't have a money in correct currency.

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

You get what you pay for

We had 3 adults and 2 children flying on 4 different flights in January. 1). Sydney to Singapore 2). Singapore to Cebu 3). Cebu to Singapore 4). Singapore to Sydney (changed to a chartered flight with Singapore Airlines)

Likes: Affordable. Check-in process was sufficient. No flight delays. Leg room is sufficient for a person of 185cm height. Upgrade to Singapore Airlines chartered flight for leg #4 (super win)

Dislikes: food and entertainment options are expensive.

Overall you get what you pay. Scoot delivered without being spectacular.

Gets you from A to B that's all

Sparky

SparkyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Staff at Singapore is useless and you wont get your refund

Kiren

KirenPerth

Costumer Service Terrible

I did call them for transferring my baggage to my return ticket which that agent confirm it i can do it. When i tried to ring them back here's a gay guy who sound like a woman but sound like man telling me i cant do those, which ticked me off why they letting these false information to the costumer and ripped off my money. Now ive got 60kg baggage in total from perth to Singapore.

Rose

RoseGeraldton

Lost Baggage

Scoot lost our suitcase and didn’t care

Dreadful. Debit card users dehydrate and starve

They only accept credit card or cash, not debit and on a six hour flight don't even give you water if you were unaware.

Worst Airline I've ever been!!!

First time that i fly with Scoot from Manila to Perth. The flight attendant was just rude they're not approachable. They served dinner already but not wake me up to give me some coz i bought the ticket and include the food on it they dont even bother to ask. I tried to ask that flight attendant but she just ignored me. Then so screwed up now coz i already made a booking on the way home but they said their system cant read it. Like what????

Dan H

Dan HMelbourne

Delayed flights, Lost baggage, Worst experience ever in life, Good bye Scoot!

We 6 ppl flyed by Indonesia to Melbourne on 13/01/19, transited in Singapore. 5 of us total 8 baggages were checked in but not arrived in Melbourne airport, the most ridiculous thing is last one person checked in 2 bags and only 1 arrived...
not to mention how bad on the delays and don’t even want to go further on how hard to communicate with different parties (scoot airline, departure airport, transit airport, arrival airport and bloody agent called Charles Taylor aviation), those ppl were damn useless and helpless by answer you anything, except giving us a never-have-human-answered phone number.

TRUST ME, no matter how cheap Scoot offers, never never never flight Scoot, it “kills” you without you even notice!

Stay Away

Send emails to Scoot a month prior to your flight, you get a response a month after your flight or perhaps it never comes.Booked since it was priced Ok but at the end of it they increased the stay over time to 23 hours,so ended up spending 270 SGD at Changi for food and accomodation.Probably one of the worst decision ever to fly an unprofessional and cheap airline service. Dont compromise for Quality. This is a lesson...

Worst experience ever, I arrived in Melbourne but my Bag is still in Singapore

This is the first time I fly with Scoot Airlines and I had the worst experience ever. On 8th January i flew from Jakarta to Melbourne and I have to transit to Singapore. Before the plane flew to Singapore i want to put my bag in the cabin but it's full, the flight attendant ask me to check in my bag and they guarantee that my bag will arrive with me in Melbourne. But the reality is the bag did not arrive with me to Melbourne, my bag is still in Singapore. All of my clothes is inside my bag, and they told me that my bag will arrive in 48 hours. So, for the next two days I don't have any clothes, I'll just wait till my bag arrive in Melbourne and I'm not sure that my bag will arrive on time.

yabbie

yabbie

good service

i have used scoot many times out of the gold coast.i have always had good service.sometimes there are a few glitches but thats travel.always they have been extremely helpful.last month i returned 20 minutes early from singapore,well done scoot

suzanne

suzannePerth, WA

very poor

Jess

Jess

Terrible! Rude staff and late flights.

First time flyer with Scoot and I have to say they are probably the worst to fly with. Both times our flights were delayed by at least for 2 hours, gate changes and not once did they inform us of any of this. Check in counters have technical issues and cause you to wait an hour in line.
Rude staff on board who wake you up and demand boarding passes for food, then get impatient when you are groggily fumbling around your purse getting them. In the end I told her to take it away as she was making me upset. No apologies.
Drinks are not complimentary. Have to pay $8 for some water.
Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Des

DesPerth

Flight delay.

Our flight was delay 3hr from Singapore to Perth on 4th Jan 2019 and no announcement was make in the waiting area until I ask the question at the counter, my family will never fly Scoot again..and I don't think they care..
Des.