Screen and Blind Master

Screen and Blind Master (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (13)

LJC

LJCgold coast

Professional and courteous service.

I have used Tina and Frank on several occasions and have always been very happy with the end result. They are friendly, courteous and efficient as well as being very competitive with price. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

BIG THANKS to Frank & Tina for very professional, personal & prompt service. I had rung a few companies for a measure & quote for three Security Doors & within 24 hours Tina contacted us, Doors were made & fitted in just over a week& I am only know receiving calls from other local companies TOO LATE Job done...You cant beat a family owned business we love our Prowler Proof Screen Doors...Thanks Guys.

Great product and great service

Quick delivery and installation as promised.
Looks great and the product itself is very high quality.
Fair price.
I would not hesitate to recommend Frank for security doors.

Good services

Frank and Tina have been helpful in the whole process and made good suggestions to the selection of doors. Appreciate the professionalism.

Molly

MollyHelensvale

Quality products, workmanship and service!

Reliable, friendly and knowledgeable! A family run business that is very passionate about their products and services! Their workmanship is first class, and they even clean up after themselves!!!
Would most certainly recommend them.

Safe and secure

Outstanding quality product,professionally installed by friendly helpful tradesman,extremely happy with their service and have i no hesitation in recommending them

Sandra

SandraHelensvale

Enjoying the fresh air coming through the house and the sound mind of the security

The company was a pleasure to work with, explained everything, very nice job.
Polite and on time.

Great Investment

We had Frank & Tina install security screens & door & fly screens. They are a very efficient & helpful team. The job ran smoothly from start to finish. The screens have made such a difference to the comfort & security of our home. If you are looking for a company that has a great product & are easy to deal with look no further than Screen & Blind Master

Price, Service 5 Star Highly recommend

Fast quote and fast turnaround, very competitive prices, I highly recommend this company they go above and beyond in service.

Darren Walker

Darren WalkerGold Coast

Best in Class!

Having never had anything to do with purchasing brand new blinds or shutters or screens we spent considerable time with many providers discussing the coverings and screens for our new house. After ten minutes with Frank at Screen and Blind Master I was convinced and despite the quote being the cheapest I would have gladly paid more money. Great product, service and advice.

Chris

ChrisBrisbane

Very Happy With Installation & Service

Very happy with quality and aesthetics of the product, plus the professionalism of the Screen & Blind Master team - it was a pleasure dealing with them and we'd happily recommend them to others.

Mish

MishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

All along the way Frank and Tina have been a pleasure to deal with. Had our security door fitted today and it’s everything we wanted and more. Clean lines and prefectly colour-matched to the door surround.
Thank you for a professional service in such a friendly way !
Highly recommended

Reputation built on Satisfaction Grantee.

Frank and Tina were very welcoming in both their knowledge of product and questions I had regarding security screens. Frank has built his reputation on satisfaction grantee.and it was displayed in his workmanship when installing my security screens. I would recommend Screen and Blind Master without hesitation to anyone who is thinking about the safety of family and home..

Milly

MillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Picture Perfect

Frank replaced old diamond security door screens with ones that give an uninterrupted view of the lake. He is friendly, informative and professional in the way he worked through the installation process. I would have no hesitation in recommending him for any security screen or blind installations. Thank you, Frank, I am very happy with the outcome.

Robert

RobertMiami

No fuss

My outside sliding patio screen door was overdue to be replaced, Frank replaced with triple lock security screen. Now I can leave screen locked at night Whilst home sleeping.

palu