ScreenAway Blinds

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ScreenAway Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (5)

TrevorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Retractable string broke

Under 2 years and we have a broken string in the retraction part. Seems very flimsy and worried others will go. Call out $120 and then $90 per hour. Warranty only 1 year.

Trevor

Ok I’ve sent a message as suggested

JB Pea
JB PeaPerth, WA

Poor after purchase service

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway BlindsSend a private message

We are very sorry that this has been your experience and we would like to investigate this matter further for you. Can you send your best contact and order number to production@screenaway.com.au? Kind Regards.

Problems prior to overdue installation.

Ashleigh
AshleighPerth, WA

Check your invoice!

When I purchased three blinds for the bay window in my master bedroom screen away had a no installation fee running. I wasn’t home when they fitted my blind and my hubby called and asked me to pay the invoice before they left the house that day. I did. A few weeks later they sent the invoice to me and a cost of $249.99 was included for installation. When I called to query it they assured me even though it said this on my invoice I wasn’t charged for it...except I was. The invoice was itemised and I paid the total amount, this includes the install cost. Be wary.

Hi,
We are very sorry that this has been your experience and a national manager would like to discuss this with you further.
Kind Regards,

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how ScreenAway Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Disappointed

I’ve had a bad experience with these blinds. Took a long time to get installed, over two months and after two weeks in they broke by coming off the rails. They are very expensive and the quality was worth it. All the people I dealt with however were very friendly, the product was just disappointing.

Hi,