ScreenAway Blinds

ScreenAway Blinds

Listing monitored by ScreenAway Blinds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (53)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (51)

Lisa McQueen
Lisa McQueenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing

These are truly the most amazing blinds. You will not be disappointed. They block all the light from the window. I am a mother of 2 little ones and its so amazing to block all the light for nap time. It would be perfect for shift workers. They sit so neatly in the window frame. The customer service is brilliant. I had a few questions once installed and they were all so happy to help me out.
It is by far the best blinds on the market

Fit2retire
Fit2retirePerth, WA

Turns day into night

I’m in Perth WA, and very happy with these blinds. They certainly turn day into pitch black. Good quality blind, installation was great. I’ve noticed a noise reduction as well. Highly recommend these blinds

Frank
Frank

Great for block out but that's it

Had these installed a year ago. Great for block out for sleeping but that's it. No good if you have evaporative air conditioning as the windows need to be slightly open for air flow and the blinds are sucked out of their tracks so you cant have the blinds down on a hot night so that defeats the purpose of having block out blinds. No no-one informed us of this issue. Slight breeze and they come out their track. they are very flimsy. Don't let children operate them because of the blinds flimsy nature.

Michele

Find out how ScreenAway Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Problems prior to overdue installation.

Lisa S.
Lisa S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love …love …these blinds

Very prompt and efficient service from the very beginning of the measure and quote right up to the installation .Had a very friendly professional installer Adam who displayed excellent customer service and quality workmanship , thanks so much and we will definately be recommending screenaway to family and friends.

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very happy with service from first contact to installation with screen away blinds. The product does exactly what it says it will do and looks great. Thank you.

Excellent Quality Product

My ScreenAway blinds were exactly what I was hoping for. The product is high quality, the service was excellent and the staff including installation was professional and hassle free.

Dorothy S.
Dorothy S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful Blinds

We had Screenaway Blinds installed in our master bedroom in April 2021 and we are very pleased with them. Not only do they effectively block out the light when needed, but they are easy to use and enhance the look and feel of our room. Because they fit so neatly away when not being used unlike our previously heavy curtains, our now picture windows allow us to truly enjoy looking into the garden whilst in the room. What a great product!

S Thompson
S ThompsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extreme waste of money

Looked an amazing product on the video.
What a shock, blinds constantly blow off the rail.
The installer said there was a slight draft coming in the window so applied. Black sealer foam. Was not informed this would make the blinds pop off.
Recent inspection which I was going to be charged for, but refused… the solution was removing the bottom bar and to leave the blinds open by 10mm-14mm, defeating the blockout at they said they provide.
Find a better company that cares about their customers concerns and doesn’t leave them to solve the issue.

Ashleigh
AshleighPerth, WA

Check your invoice!

When I purchased three blinds for the bay window in my master bedroom screen away had a no installation fee running. I wasn’t home when they fitted my blind and my hubby called and asked me to pay the invoice before they left the house that day. I did. A few weeks later they sent the invoice to me and a cost of $249.99 was included for installation. When I called to query it they assured me even though it said this on my invoice I wasn’t charged for it...except I was. The invoice was itemised and I paid the total amount, this includes the install cost. Be wary.

Munruben
MunrubenSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the worst customer experiences I have ever had.

maria
mariaSydney, NSW

Perfect for my needs

Recently had Screenaway install blinds in my Rumpus Room. It was very annoying trying to watch TV with the glare shining on it, I had Venetians but even this didn’t help.
Screenaway blinds were perfect for my needs

Mondoni
MondoniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reduced our cooling bill

We heard about ScreenAway on the radio and after looking them up decided to give their product a go. We had several blinds installed of various configurations - narrow, wide, pull up to close, and blockouts. Initial meeting went smoothly, check measure was carried out promptly and installation went well. There was one blind that was the incorrect colour and this was replaced within a week.

Best part about these blinds is the amount of heat they keep out! Upstairs is usually like a furnace on hot days unless we keep the aircon on all day. These blinds made a huge difference, we're very satisfied with the product.

Theresa C.
Theresa C.Perth, WA

Prepare to be disappointed. Terrible, terrible after sales service.

Had 3 blinds installed about 3 years ago. The largest blind had issues coming out of its track from Day 1. Every time we’ve tried to get it looked at or repaired it has been a painful, drawn out experience with slow response times.
In the past few weeks the blind has become unopenable, getting stuck at 30cm and crumpling even to get it that far. Have been struggling to get anyone to call us back for weeks despite multiple attempts at contacting Screen Away.

Nicole Taylor
Nicole TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm thrilled!

We got 2 fly screens for 2 large kitchen windows. flies would come in when we opened the windows, so the windows were kept shut. Also we have cats we need to keep in - out cats are not screen climbers, so this is not an issue for us..
The whole customer service process was excellent. It is clear the staff value this company. The product has exceeded my expectations. The screens look stylish and subtle. And we can open our gorgeous windows to let in the gorgeous fresh air! Not cheap, but we didn't want cheap. We wanted quality and style.