ScreenAway Blinds

ScreenAway Blinds (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by ScreenAway Blinds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (64)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (64)

Mondoni
MondoniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reduced our cooling bill

We heard about ScreenAway on the radio and after looking them up decided to give their product a go. We had several blinds installed of various configurations - narrow, wide, pull up to close, and blockouts. Initial meeting went smoothly, check measure was carried out promptly and installation went well. There was one blind that was the incorrect colour and this was replaced within a week.

Best part about these blinds is the amount of heat they keep out! Upstairs is usually like a furnace on hot days unless we keep the aircon on all day. These blinds made a huge difference, we're very satisfied with the product.

Theresa C.
Theresa C.Perth, WA

Prepare to be disappointed. Terrible, terrible after sales service.

Had 3 blinds installed about 3 years ago. The largest blind had issues coming out of its track from Day 1. Every time we’ve tried to get it looked at or repaired it has been a painful, drawn out experience with slow response times.
In the past few weeks the blind has become unopenable, getting stuck at 30cm and crumpling even to get it that far. Have been struggling to get anyone to call us back for weeks despite multiple attempts at contacting Screen Away.

Nicole Taylor
Nicole TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm thrilled!

We got 2 fly screens for 2 large kitchen windows. flies would come in when we opened the windows, so the windows were kept shut. Also we have cats we need to keep in - out cats are not screen climbers, so this is not an issue for us..
The whole customer service process was excellent. It is clear the staff value this company. The product has exceeded my expectations. The screens look stylish and subtle. And we can open our gorgeous windows to let in the gorgeous fresh air! Not cheap, but we didn't want cheap. We wanted quality and style.

D and D
D and D

Not fitted correctly - Multiple calls & visits to fix has not been successful

Steve
SteveSouthern and Hills, SA

Exactly as advertised.

Exactly as advertised. Adam was brilliant, superb job. Would definitely recommend ScreenAway. If all the installers were as pleasant as Adam, couldn’t go far wrong.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi Steve, thank you for your positive feedback, enjoy the blinds!

Prudence
Prudence Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic very neat and trim finish

Our Screenaway blinds were installed for us by Adam in the hallway and three bedrooms. Adam is very personable and did a perfect job. He left everything neat and tidy. Plus they look fantastic.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi Prudence, thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it :) We will forward your kind words through to Adam.

Very happy with the customer service and product

I’ve had Screenaway installed in two bedrooms in the house. It’s is definitely effective at blocking out the light! It’s the only internal blind product I’ve found with zero light bleed around the edges - pretty impressive.
Their customer service has been good also - Zoey has been incredibly friendly, proactive and helpful.
Only concern to note is that the screens are not secured into the track down the side, so a strong draft can cause our screens to pop out of their track. This means the screens are not useable for us on windy days, even with the windows fully closed. It’s a limitation in the product that I think they could have warned us about. I will be trying to have the draft sealed and see how it goes after that.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi Jeff, thank you for your positive feedback we really appreciate it :)

Good Night
Good Night Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good night sleep

Adam was awesome took so little time to install and made no mess at all great job

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi there, thank you for your positive feedback we really appreciate it. Enjoy the blinds!

Ben
Ben

Couldn’t even turn up on time for a quote !

Had a quote lined up for a quote. And I get a call half an hour late to try to organise later in the afternoon.

I base my purchases on customer service especially punctuality . If you can’t turn up on time within 5-10mines either side you don’t deserve my money!

Craig
CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product. Great service.

From sales team to instal the team provided accurate, on time advice etc. Absolutely love the ScreenAway blockout blinds. Perfect product.

Sinbad
SinbadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service.

The blind is exactly as described by the representative, I am very happy with it. I would recommend this company and the employees to anyone who is looking for honesty and clear information. The installation and product arrival was achieved in a timely manner as promised. The installer was efficient and very pleasant.

Wayne Terry
Wayne TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic looks great.

We have just had these installed, and they look fantastic. It’s complete darkness in the bedrooms, which is fantastic for my son, which he thinks it’s night time at 11am in the morning. Thank you ScreenAway Blinds

Michael Gvozdic
Michael GvozdicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Screenaway Blockout blinds - Exactly what I needed

Years of nightshift means I need near pitch black darkness to sleep. These were perfect for my bedroom. Also wanted one for the window in my staircase, which during summer floods the house with light and extra unwanted heat. These blinds have solved all my problems.

The whole process from quoting through to install has been a breeze, even with the small hiccup of the pandemic.

Amy T
Amy T

screen away blackout blinds

Couldn't be happier with my blinds. They were installed quickly and look great. Best of all no natural light comes through.

Disappointed

I’ve had a bad experience with these blinds. Took a long time to get installed, over two months and after two weeks in they broke by coming off the rails. They are very expensive and the quality was worth it. All the people I dealt with however were very friendly, the product was just disappointing.

Alicia
AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Screen away blackout blinds

We love our new screen away blinds. They look great and the kids have slept in longer in the mornings since we had them installed. We were very satisfied with the time frame from ordering to installation.

Karyn S.
Karyn S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing blind, best decision we made!

Couldn’t be happier with our blind, installed in our 2yo daughter’s bedroom. True blackout, sleek and seamless design and quality product. Great service from quote through to install. Highly recommend!

ShaeK
ShaeKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

True blackout blinds! But beware of 'hidden' costs (SA)

We LOVE our ScreenAway blinds. They are totally black out and look really modern and sleek.
Our installer Adam was fantastic. He made sure every blind was perfect and always kept us informed about what he was doing and how. However, be aware that they can charge you for 'pull sticks' which we were not made aware of, and their 'check measure' appointments are also an additional cost of around $55, again which was not disclosed. We only noticed it because we checked our invoice. Otherwise, the blinds are great and customer service with Mel was so easy and was always happy to help. (Adelaide, SA)

Tracy M.
Tracy M.Sydney, NSW

Total blockout as advertised

these blinds are exactly what they claim to be, absolute blockout, love the look from the inside and the outside, so easy to use, colour is perfect, from the quote to, check measure and install very easy

Chloe
ChloeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best blind product out/ company

I received great customer service from the first phone call to my installs.I recently had installed blinds by screenaway on my bay window in my 2 story house which always gets the morning sun. I previously had roller blinds which left gaps around the side and top for light to come in. I now have total darkness and can sleep in without light waking me up. I totally recommend if you work night shift, as you won’t be woken up by any light l.

James
JamesPerth, WA

Game Changing.....

These blinds are amazing , turns day into night...just like that !!!! My little man sleeps 2 hours flat at lunchtime...game changing
You just need to be gentle with the up and down....

M and s R.
M and s R.South East Queensland, QLD

Blockouts that actually work!

Benjamin
BenjaminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect from Quote to Install

Was promised complete block out and they delivered just that.
From quotation to install the Screenaway team were outstanding. Adam (I think that was his name) who did the technical measure and install was totally professional and took his time to ensure the install was perfect.
The price of the product is completely understandable when you see how much labour is involved in getting the install perfect.
If needed again I would not hesitate to use them again.

Kaz
KazSouth Australia

Does as advertised, complete block out.

Perfect block out, it does as promised. Great for shift work. Recommending to all friends, family and co-workers. Great install, thanks Troy. Arrived on time and installed within ETA. Thanks

Ian
IanWestern Australia

Complete blackout

A product that actually does what it says. Most blinds that claim to block out all light still manage to allow some leakage through, but this installation does completely ‘blackout’. Ideal for theatre rooms, bedrooms and for those working night shifts and therefore needing to sleep during the daytime. The hassle-free process from start to finish was made easy by Design Specialist Linda and by the Installer Des. The product is one that we can heartily recommend.