ScreenAway Blinds

ScreenAway Blinds (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ScreenAway Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (68)

Fit2retire
Fit2retirePerth, WA

Turns day into night

I’m in Perth WA, and very happy with these blinds. They certainly turn day into pitch black. Good quality blind, installation was great. I’ve noticed a noise reduction as well. Highly recommend these blinds

Thank you very much!

Frank
Frank

Great for block out but that's it

Had these installed a year ago. Great for block out for sleeping but that's it. No good if you have evaporative air conditioning as the windows need to be slightly open for air flow and the blinds are sucked out of their tracks so you cant have the blinds down on a hot night so that defeats the purpose of having block out blinds. No no-one informed us of this issue. Slight breeze and they come out their track. they are very flimsy. Don't let children operate them because of the blinds flimsy nature.

Michele

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Problems prior to overdue installation.

Lisa S.
Lisa S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love …love …these blinds

Very prompt and efficient service from the very beginning of the measure and quote right up to the installation .Had a very friendly professional installer Adam who displayed excellent customer service and quality workmanship , thanks so much and we will definately be recommending screenaway to family and friends.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, Lisa!

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great…..for a month.

We had 4 of these installed about a year ago. Two work great. The large one is horrible. Slightest breeze blows it off its track. It is now all shredded and will no longer go up and down. Company no longer responds to our complaints. Do NOT get these installed in larger windows unless they are air tight. This was NOT mentioned during the sales call.

Andre
AndreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blind pops off the guide rails

Installed these blinds on 3 windows on 28/6/21. Yesterday ie 30/6/21, one of the blinds was popping out and crumpling when opened. I can see the foam seal has ridden up the guide rail and therefore creating and tightness and jamming and causing one side to crumple when opening. Having now seen the product when installing, I think I have wasted my money (not cheap) as I can see the mechanism is flawed and the blind is not held firmly. Very disappointed as it looked good on the video.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

We are very sorry that this has been your experience and we would like to investigate this matter further for you. Can you send your best contact and order number to production@screenaway.com.au? Kind Regards.

Donna
DonnaSydney, NSW

Life-Changing! Turns day to night!

Fantastic company from first phone call to now, almost two years later. Great and innovative product, with true customer service, both in the office and in the field. Professional and ethical.
The only company I’ll ever use in this field is Screenaway. Highest recommendations deserved!

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, Donna!

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very happy with service from first contact to installation with screen away blinds. The product does exactly what it says it will do and looks great. Thank you.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, Rebecca!

Excellent Quality Product

My ScreenAway blinds were exactly what I was hoping for. The product is high quality, the service was excellent and the staff including installation was professional and hassle free.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, Warren!

Dorothy S.
Dorothy S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful Blinds

We had Screenaway Blinds installed in our master bedroom in April 2021 and we are very pleased with them. Not only do they effectively block out the light when needed, but they are easy to use and enhance the look and feel of our room. Because they fit so neatly away when not being used unlike our previously heavy curtains, our now picture windows allow us to truly enjoy looking into the garden whilst in the room. What a great product!

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, Dorothy!

S Thompson
S ThompsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extreme waste of money

Looked an amazing product on the video.
What a shock, blinds constantly blow off the rail.
The installer said there was a slight draft coming in the window so applied. Black sealer foam. Was not informed this would make the blinds pop off.
Recent inspection which I was going to be charged for, but refused… the solution was removing the bottom bar and to leave the blinds open by 10mm-14mm, defeating the blockout at they said they provide.
Find a better company that cares about their customers concerns and doesn’t leave them to solve the issue.

Ashleigh
AshleighPerth, WA

Check your invoice!

When I purchased three blinds for the bay window in my master bedroom screen away had a no installation fee running. I wasn’t home when they fitted my blind and my hubby called and asked me to pay the invoice before they left the house that day. I did. A few weeks later they sent the invoice to me and a cost of $249.99 was included for installation. When I called to query it they assured me even though it said this on my invoice I wasn’t charged for it...except I was. The invoice was itemised and I paid the total amount, this includes the install cost. Be wary.

Hi,
We are very sorry that this has been your experience and a national manager would like to discuss this with you further.

MunrubenSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the worst customer experiences I have ever had.

maria
mariaSydney, NSW

Perfect for my needs

Recently had Screenaway install blinds in my Rumpus Room. It was very annoying trying to watch TV with the glare shining on it, I had Venetians but even this didn’t help.
Screenaway blinds were perfect for my needs

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, Maria!

Rima M.
Rima M.Perth, WA

Dont purchase save your money

Purchase 4 blinds got installed in January, since then every time you open a window or air con the blinds move out of place and can’t close.
Complained made appointments to see the blinds and sent me same guy he did nothing .
When u sign up they pressure u to lock a deal and don’t mention the air problems with these blinds .
They refuse to refund all they want to do is fix .
There warranty is crap.
I spend over $3000 please go to normal roller blinds .

Mondoni
MondoniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reduced our cooling bill

We heard about ScreenAway on the radio and after looking them up decided to give their product a go. We had several blinds installed of various configurations - narrow, wide, pull up to close, and blockouts. Initial meeting went smoothly, check measure was carried out promptly and installation went well. There was one blind that was the incorrect colour and this was replaced within a week.

Best part about these blinds is the amount of heat they keep out! Upstairs is usually like a furnace on hot days unless we keep the aircon on all day. These blinds made a huge difference, we're very satisfied with the product.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, Mondoni!

Theresa C.
Theresa C.Perth, WA

Prepare to be disappointed. Terrible, terrible after sales service.

Had 3 blinds installed about 3 years ago. The largest blind had issues coming out of its track from Day 1. Every time we’ve tried to get it looked at or repaired it has been a painful, drawn out experience with slow response times.
In the past few weeks the blind has become unopenable, getting stuck at 30cm and crumpling even to get it that far. Have been struggling to get anyone to call us back for weeks despite multiple attempts at contacting Screen Away.

Nicole Taylor
Nicole TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm thrilled!

We got 2 fly screens for 2 large kitchen windows. flies would come in when we opened the windows, so the windows were kept shut. Also we have cats we need to keep in - out cats are not screen climbers, so this is not an issue for us..
The whole customer service process was excellent. It is clear the staff value this company. The product has exceeded my expectations. The screens look stylish and subtle. And we can open our gorgeous windows to let in the gorgeous fresh air! Not cheap, but we didn't want cheap. We wanted quality and style.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, Nicole!

Steve
SteveSouthern and Hills, SA

Exactly as advertised.

Exactly as advertised. Adam was brilliant, superb job. Would definitely recommend ScreenAway. If all the installers were as pleasant as Adam, couldn’t go far wrong.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi Steve, thank you for your positive feedback, enjoy the blinds!

Prudence
Prudence Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic very neat and trim finish

Our Screenaway blinds were installed for us by Adam in the hallway and three bedrooms. Adam is very personable and did a perfect job. He left everything neat and tidy. Plus they look fantastic.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi Prudence, thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it :) We will forward your kind words through to Adam.

Very happy with the customer service and product

I’ve had Screenaway installed in two bedrooms in the house. It’s is definitely effective at blocking out the light! It’s the only internal blind product I’ve found with zero light bleed around the edges - pretty impressive.
Their customer service has been good also - Zoey has been incredibly friendly, proactive and helpful.
Only concern to note is that the screens are not secured into the track down the side, so a strong draft can cause our screens to pop out of their track. This means the screens are not useable for us on windy days, even with the windows fully closed. It’s a limitation in the product that I think they could have warned us about. I will be trying to have the draft sealed and see how it goes after that.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi Jeff, thank you for your positive feedback we really appreciate it :)

Good Night
Good Night Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good night sleep

Adam was awesome took so little time to install and made no mess at all great job

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi there, thank you for your positive feedback we really appreciate it. Enjoy the blinds!

Do not buy! Not worth the hassle

I got screen away installed at the beginning of 2020 and since then they have only causes me multiple call outs to get it replaced. I only have 3 small screens but they constantly have issues. The casing falls off super easy, the mesh wires that stops extra light coming through falls out which eventually lets light through so you loose the 100% black out concept. I have made at least 5 different service calls to get it fixed and every time they either don’t show up or turn up hours late

Ben

Couldn’t even turn up on time for a quote !

Had a quote lined up for a quote. And I get a call half an hour late to try to organise later in the afternoon.

I base my purchases on customer service especially punctuality . If you can’t turn up on time within 5-10mines either side you don’t deserve my money!

Ben

What could a national manager possible offer to remedy such bad service?

Craig
CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product. Great service.

From sales team to instal the team provided accurate, on time advice etc. Absolutely love the ScreenAway blockout blinds. Perfect product.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, Craig!