ScreenAway Blinds

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ScreenAway Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (6)

Joanne P.
Joanne P.Perth, WA

Bit disappointed

I had my blinds installed yesterday in the master bedroom. I wasn’t aware that the material was flimsy and if you don’t open in the middle they come out of the track. It would have been cheaper to put a roller blind in and tint the windows…. The one in the theatre room does the job - I can access this really easily to raise up and now. Bedroom not easy at all to use with a bed head in front of it

TrevorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Retractable string broke

Under 2 years and we have a broken string in the retraction part. Seems very flimsy and worried others will go. Call out $120 and then $90 per hour. Warranty only 1 year.

Trevor

Ok I’ve sent a message as suggested

RichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't waste your money.

Rich

We will be making a claim through either consumer affairs and or VCAT to get our money back, it should not be the responsibility of the purchaser to chase the previous owners for replacement or refunds.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway BlindsSend a private message

Great block out now they are actually installed

Extremely disappointed in the service prior to installation ,long delays but nobody called to explain, the promise of If I put the deposit down they would be in before Christmas etc etc
Installers amazing ,

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how ScreenAway Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

JB Pea
JB PeaPerth, WA

Poor after purchase service

Warranty Claim MadeNo
ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway BlindsSend a private message

We are very sorry that this has been your experience and we would like to investigate this matter further for you. Can you send your best contact and order number to production@screenaway.com.au? Kind Regards.

Problems prior to overdue installation.

Andre
AndreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blind pops off the guide rails

Installed these blinds on 3 windows on 28/6/21. Yesterday ie 30/6/21, one of the blinds was popping out and crumpling when opened. I can see the foam seal has ridden up the guide rail and therefore creating and tightness and jamming and causing one side to crumple when opening. Having now seen the product when installing, I think I have wasted my money (not cheap) as I can see the mechanism is flawed and the blind is not held firmly. Very disappointed as it looked good on the video.

Ashleigh
AshleighPerth, WA

Check your invoice!

When I purchased three blinds for the bay window in my master bedroom screen away had a no installation fee running. I wasn’t home when they fitted my blind and my hubby called and asked me to pay the invoice before they left the house that day. I did. A few weeks later they sent the invoice to me and a cost of $249.99 was included for installation. When I called to query it they assured me even though it said this on my invoice I wasn’t charged for it...except I was. The invoice was itemised and I paid the total amount, this includes the install cost. Be wary.

Hi,
We are very sorry that this has been your experience and a national manager would like to discuss this with you further.
Kind Regards,

Disappointed

I’ve had a bad experience with these blinds. Took a long time to get installed, over two months and after two weeks in they broke by coming off the rails. They are very expensive and the quality was worth it. All the people I dealt with however were very friendly, the product was just disappointing.

Hi,
Kind Regards,

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how ScreenAway Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Berkshire
BerkshireSydney, NSW

Installer hasnt returned to complete install of blinds and management doesnt return my calls. Spent over $8500

Installer hasn’t returned to complete install of blinds and management doesn’t return my calls. Spent over $8500 on a few blinds to receive ridiculous service and 1 blind still unusable. As blind was made out of square and window was proven to be square.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway BlindsSend a private message

Not worth the money at all

We had our blinds installed in 2 bedrooms in December and since day 1, we have had nothing but issues with the product. After trying to get it fixed 3-4 times they finally agreed to install a new blind in one of the rooms. This was installed on Thursday and guess what, it’s even worse than the previous one. Keeps coming of the tracks and the light is seeping in from all sides. Seriously! For the money screenaway charge, they should do a better job of installing the blinds. I have been very patient through all the call outs, but I have had it now. Do not waste your money on the product as you will not be getting what you pay for.