Listing monitored by ScreenAway Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)

Problems prior to overdue installation.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds
Andre
AndreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blind pops off the guide rails

Installed these blinds on 3 windows on 28/6/21. Yesterday ie 30/6/21, one of the blinds was popping out and crumpling when opened. I can see the foam seal has ridden up the guide rail and therefore creating and tightness and jamming and causing one side to crumple when opening. Having now seen the product when installing, I think I have wasted my money (not cheap) as I can see the mechanism is flawed and the blind is not held firmly. Very disappointed as it looked good on the video.

Ashleigh
AshleighPerth, WA

Check your invoice!

When I purchased three blinds for the bay window in my master bedroom screen away had a no installation fee running. I wasn’t home when they fitted my blind and my hubby called and asked me to pay the invoice before they left the house that day. I did. A few weeks later they sent the invoice to me and a cost of $249.99 was included for installation. When I called to query it they assured me even though it said this on my invoice I wasn’t charged for it...except I was. The invoice was itemised and I paid the total amount, this includes the install cost. Be wary.