ScreenAway Blinds

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ScreenAway Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (15)

Great block out now they are actually installed

Extremely disappointed in the service prior to installation ,long delays but nobody called to explain, the promise of If I put the deposit down they would be in before Christmas etc etc
Installers amazing ,

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Installation of blockout blinds

The blinds are a great product and as a shift worker, are great for darkening a room. The process was seamless with a possible streamline. We had a different installer to the check measure. If our installer had done the measure he would have known of specific issues regarding our windows eg ability to remove and put in fly screens, have offered alternatives to improve the overall look of the frames. The installer did a great job overcoming a few issues. Certainly recommend them regardless and product is great.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, John; we appreciate your review.

Kezza260
Kezza260Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great blinds

The blinds are great. We just had a service on one that wasn't working and I couldn't fault the person fixing the blind. It took a while for the company to get in touch with me to organise the call out and the price was a bit excessive.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, Kezza! we appreciate your review.

Sara B
Sara BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the blinds. Follow up customer service needs work.

The purchase and sale process was smooth and I love the blinds now they're installed. Follow up before the install was lacking and resulted in having to wait 9 weeks, not 6 weeks. Great quality, definitely blackout.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, Sara!

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Great Job

Service and installation were great, just took a lot longer to install than originally quoted. Happy so far but they have just been finished. Look nice

Warranty Claim MadeNo
ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, Alex!

JB Pea
JB PeaPerth, WA

Poor after purchase service

Warranty Claim MadeNo
ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

We are very sorry that this has been your experience and we would like to investigate this matter further for you. Can you send your best contact and order number to production@screenaway.com.au? Kind Regards.

Problems prior to overdue installation.

Andre
AndreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blind pops off the guide rails

Installed these blinds on 3 windows on 28/6/21. Yesterday ie 30/6/21, one of the blinds was popping out and crumpling when opened. I can see the foam seal has ridden up the guide rail and therefore creating and tightness and jamming and causing one side to crumple when opening. Having now seen the product when installing, I think I have wasted my money (not cheap) as I can see the mechanism is flawed and the blind is not held firmly. Very disappointed as it looked good on the video.

Ashleigh
AshleighPerth, WA

Check your invoice!

When I purchased three blinds for the bay window in my master bedroom screen away had a no installation fee running. I wasn’t home when they fitted my blind and my hubby called and asked me to pay the invoice before they left the house that day. I did. A few weeks later they sent the invoice to me and a cost of $249.99 was included for installation. When I called to query it they assured me even though it said this on my invoice I wasn’t charged for it...except I was. The invoice was itemised and I paid the total amount, this includes the install cost. Be wary.

Hi,
We are very sorry that this has been your experience and a national manager would like to discuss this with you further.
Kind Regards,

Find out how ScreenAway Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Very happy with the customer service and product

I’ve had Screenaway installed in two bedrooms in the house. It’s is definitely effective at blocking out the light! It’s the only internal blind product I’ve found with zero light bleed around the edges - pretty impressive.
Their customer service has been good also - Zoey has been incredibly friendly, proactive and helpful.
Only concern to note is that the screens are not secured into the track down the side, so a strong draft can cause our screens to pop out of their track. This means the screens are not useable for us on windy days, even with the windows fully closed. It’s a limitation in the product that I think they could have warned us about. I will be trying to have the draft sealed and see how it goes after that.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi Jeff, thank you for your positive feedback we really appreciate it :)

Disappointed

I’ve had a bad experience with these blinds. Took a long time to get installed, over two months and after two weeks in they broke by coming off the rails. They are very expensive and the quality was worth it. All the people I dealt with however were very friendly, the product was just disappointing.

Hi,
Kind Regards,

ShaeK
ShaeKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

True blackout blinds! But beware of 'hidden' costs (SA)

We LOVE our ScreenAway blinds. They are totally black out and look really modern and sleek.
Our installer Adam was fantastic. He made sure every blind was perfect and always kept us informed about what he was doing and how. However, be aware that they can charge you for 'pull sticks' which we were not made aware of, and their 'check measure' appointments are also an additional cost of around $55, again which was not disclosed. We only noticed it because we checked our invoice. Otherwise, the blinds are great and customer service with Mel was so easy and was always happy to help. (Adelaide, SA)

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, ShaeK!

Berkshire
BerkshireSydney, NSW

Installer hasnt returned to complete install of blinds and management doesnt return my calls. Spent over $8500

Installer hasn’t returned to complete install of blinds and management doesn’t return my calls. Spent over $8500 on a few blinds to receive ridiculous service and 1 blind still unusable. As blind was made out of square and window was proven to be square.

James
JamesPerth, WA

Game Changing.....

These blinds are amazing , turns day into night...just like that !!!! My little man sleeps 2 hours flat at lunchtime...game changing
You just need to be gentle with the up and down....

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Thank you very much, James!

Not worth the money at all

We had our blinds installed in 2 bedrooms in December and since day 1, we have had nothing but issues with the product. After trying to get it fixed 3-4 times they finally agreed to install a new blind in one of the rooms. This was installed on Thursday and guess what, it’s even worse than the previous one. Keeps coming of the tracks and the light is seeping in from all sides. Seriously! For the money screenaway charge, they should do a better job of installing the blinds. I have been very patient through all the call outs, but I have had it now. Do not waste your money on the product as you will not be getting what you pay for.