ScreenAway Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (39)

Donna

DonnaSydney, NSW

Life-Changing! Turns day to night!

Fantastic company from first phone call to now, almost two years later. Great and innovative product, with true customer service, both in the office and in the field. Professional and ethical.
The only company I’ll ever use in this field is Screenaway. Highest recommendations deserved!

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very happy with service from first contact to installation with screen away blinds. The product does exactly what it says it will do and looks great. Thank you.

Excellent Quality Product

My ScreenAway blinds were exactly what I was hoping for. The product is high quality, the service was excellent and the staff including installation was professional and hassle free.

Dorothy S.

Dorothy S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful Blinds

We had Screenaway Blinds installed in our master bedroom in April 2021 and we are very pleased with them. Not only do they effectively block out the light when needed, but they are easy to use and enhance the look and feel of our room. Because they fit so neatly away when not being used unlike our previously heavy curtains, our now picture windows allow us to truly enjoy looking into the garden whilst in the room. What a great product!

maria

mariaSydney, NSW

Perfect for my needs

Recently had Screenaway install blinds in my Rumpus Room. It was very annoying trying to watch TV with the glare shining on it, I had Venetians but even this didn’t help.
Screenaway blinds were perfect for my needs

Mondoni

MondoniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reduced our cooling bill

We heard about ScreenAway on the radio and after looking them up decided to give their product a go. We had several blinds installed of various configurations - narrow, wide, pull up to close, and blockouts. Initial meeting went smoothly, check measure was carried out promptly and installation went well. There was one blind that was the incorrect colour and this was replaced within a week.

Best part about these blinds is the amount of heat they keep out! Upstairs is usually like a furnace on hot days unless we keep the aircon on all day. These blinds made a huge difference, we're very satisfied with the product.

Nicole Taylor

Nicole TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm thrilled!

We got 2 fly screens for 2 large kitchen windows. flies would come in when we opened the windows, so the windows were kept shut. Also we have cats we need to keep in - out cats are not screen climbers, so this is not an issue for us..
The whole customer service process was excellent. It is clear the staff value this company. The product has exceeded my expectations. The screens look stylish and subtle. And we can open our gorgeous windows to let in the gorgeous fresh air! Not cheap, but we didn't want cheap. We wanted quality and style.

Steve

SteveSouthern and Hills, SA

Exactly as advertised.

Exactly as advertised. Adam was brilliant, superb job. Would definitely recommend ScreenAway. If all the installers were as pleasant as Adam, couldn’t go far wrong.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi Steve, thank you for your positive feedback, enjoy the blinds!

Prudence

Prudence Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic very neat and trim finish

Our Screenaway blinds were installed for us by Adam in the hallway and three bedrooms. Adam is very personable and did a perfect job. He left everything neat and tidy. Plus they look fantastic.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi Prudence, thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it :) We will forward your kind words through to Adam.

Find out how ScreenAway Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Very happy with the customer service and product

I’ve had Screenaway installed in two bedrooms in the house. It’s is definitely effective at blocking out the light! It’s the only internal blind product I’ve found with zero light bleed around the edges - pretty impressive.
Their customer service has been good also - Zoey has been incredibly friendly, proactive and helpful.
Only concern to note is that the screens are not secured into the track down the side, so a strong draft can cause our screens to pop out of their track. This means the screens are not useable for us on windy days, even with the windows fully closed. It’s a limitation in the product that I think they could have warned us about. I will be trying to have the draft sealed and see how it goes after that.

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi Jeff, thank you for your positive feedback we really appreciate it :)

Good Night

Good Night Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good night sleep

Adam was awesome took so little time to install and made no mess at all great job

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi there, thank you for your positive feedback we really appreciate it. Enjoy the blinds!

Craig

CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product. Great service.

From sales team to instal the team provided accurate, on time advice etc. Absolutely love the ScreenAway blockout blinds. Perfect product.

Sinbad

SinbadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service.

The blind is exactly as described by the representative, I am very happy with it. I would recommend this company and the employees to anyone who is looking for honesty and clear information. The installation and product arrival was achieved in a timely manner as promised. The installer was efficient and very pleasant.

Wayne Terry

Wayne TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic looks great.

We have just had these installed, and they look fantastic. It’s complete darkness in the bedrooms, which is fantastic for my son, which he thinks it’s night time at 11am in the morning. Thank you ScreenAway Blinds

Michael Gvozdic

Michael GvozdicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Screenaway Blockout blinds - Exactly what I needed

Years of nightshift means I need near pitch black darkness to sleep. These were perfect for my bedroom. Also wanted one for the window in my staircase, which during summer floods the house with light and extra unwanted heat. These blinds have solved all my problems.

The whole process from quoting through to install has been a breeze, even with the small hiccup of the pandemic.