ScreenAway Blinds

ScreenAway Blinds (page 2 of 2)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (34)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (34)

Kaz

KazSouth Australia

Does as advertised, complete block out.

Perfect block out, it does as promised. Great for shift work. Recommending to all friends, family and co-workers. Great install, thanks Troy. Arrived on time and installed within ETA. Thanks

Ian

IanWestern Australia

Complete blackout

A product that actually does what it says. Most blinds that claim to block out all light still manage to allow some leakage through, but this installation does completely ‘blackout’. Ideal for theatre rooms, bedrooms and for those working night shifts and therefore needing to sleep during the daytime. The hassle-free process from start to finish was made easy by Design Specialist Linda and by the Installer Des. The product is one that we can heartily recommend.

Julia and Michael

Julia and MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The customer service and product are both incredible!!!

The customer service and product are both incredible!! From the first phone we had with Mel to the measure and quote we had with Matt today we choose screen away because of these two employees!! Of course the product is good as while we were quoted $400 cheaper from someone else but due to the customer service we received and the product being so much more superior there was no question that we’ve chosen the right company! Thank you so much Mel and Matt

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how ScreenAway Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Derek G.

Derek G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Screenaway Great Product

From start to finish this was an easy process and WOW what a great product. Could not be happier as all light is now blocked out in all bedrooms and very easy to operate.

Deb12

Deb12Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blackout Blinds

I had my blinds installed in a bedroom window in 2019. We have an excellent view outside and I really love the fact that I can pull these up and they are just out of sight out of mind. They do block the light out exceptionally well. The only negative I would say is that you have to make sure you have two hands on either side of the blind or pull it up directly from the middle as they may come out of their track. This has happened a couple of times with me but I have been able to correct it by pushing the blind up completely to the top and then pulling it back down. All in all a product I would definitely recommend.

Olga

OlgaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

We had Steven from ScreenAway come for a measure and quote. He was great to deal with as he knows the product and provided valuable advice when choosing colours. He wasn’t pushy in making the sale and we liked this approach. We’ve had the product installed now and love the results. The product is high quality - what you see in the demo videos is what you get, in our case total, relaxing darkness. On top of this the service has been outstanding - we couldn’t be happier with our investment.

Melissa H.

Melissa H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

We had Screenaway blinds installed on our two bedroom windows and are very happy with the results. The product looks neat and tidy and the difference it has made to blocking out the light from the windows has been incredible. I find my quality of sleep is much better since having them installed. The whole experience from having someone come out to give a quote, through to installation, has been a very easy and positive experience. Would definitely recommend Screenaway to others!

Charlene R.

Charlene R.Sydney, NSW

Best blinds ever!

Had our Screenaway blinds installed 3 days ago. Best decision we ever made. Blocks out all the light, making sleeping in more comfortable.

Also had them installed in the nursery, day naps are now much better as a result of blocking out all the light, and bubs is also happier to sleep in a little due to the darkness.

Installation service was quick and efficient

Meg

MegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product!

I had been looking for this kind of blind for years as the sun rises in our bedroom’s window. Very happy with the product, room is now pitch black. Easy to use, looks great. Would definitely recommend. Planning on installing them in my kids bedroom too.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how ScreenAway Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Sesh

SeshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good blinds and excellent outcome

Excellent prodict that suited my needs . The customer service, initial consultation, installation went well and i can say it is total block out indeed! Definitely recommend for anyone preferring total block out and yes there is a learning in how to pull it up and down - but it works like it should :-).

Amber Frost

Amber FrostSydney, NSW

Love the product, company was helpful, friendly and I'm really happy.

ScreenAway were fantastic from start to finish. From the first phone call with the helpful customer service team to the delivery and installation to after sales service. I am really happy with the product, my daughter has even started to sleep-in in the mornings as a result. Highly recommend ScreenAway.

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kids sleep easy

Very happy with the blinds installed in all our kids rooms especially with daylight savings. Blocks out the light as it’s supposed to. Easy to pull down and they look great. On the odd occasion the blind has come out of the track but they are easy enough to put back in.

Great product.

Very happy, does what it says. Customer service was excellent. The person that came out to quote was on time, helpful and not pushy. Installer was also great and arrived in time.

Cheryl

CherylSouth Australia

Love it

My original installation was not perfect, Product was fine so another installer (original owner) was sent to fixed it, he did a great job and I’m now happy with Screenaway