ScreenAway Blinds

ScreenAway Blinds

4.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (20)

Sinbad

SinbadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service.

The blind is exactly as described by the representative, I am very happy with it. I would recommend this company and the employees to anyone who is looking for honesty and clear information. The installation and product arrival was achieved in a timely manner as promised. The installer was efficient and very pleasant.

Wayne Terry

Wayne TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic looks great.

We have just had these installed, and they look fantastic. It’s complete darkness in the bedrooms, which is fantastic for my son, which he thinks it’s night time at 11am in the morning. Thank you ScreenAway Blinds

Michael Gvozdic

Michael GvozdicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Screenaway Blockout blinds - Exactly what I needed

Years of nightshift means I need near pitch black darkness to sleep. These were perfect for my bedroom. Also wanted one for the window in my staircase, which during summer floods the house with light and extra unwanted heat. These blinds have solved all my problems.

The whole process from quoting through to install has been a breeze, even with the small hiccup of the pandemic.

Amy T

Amy T

screen away blackout blinds

Couldn't be happier with my blinds. They were installed quickly and look great. Best of all no natural light comes through.

Alicia

AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Screen away blackout blinds

We love our new screen away blinds. They look great and the kids have slept in longer in the mornings since we had them installed. We were very satisfied with the time frame from ordering to installation.

Karyn S.

Karyn S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing blind, best decision we made!

Couldn’t be happier with our blind, installed in our 2yo daughter’s bedroom. True blackout, sleek and seamless design and quality product. Great service from quote through to install. Highly recommend!

Tracy M.

Tracy M.Sydney, NSW

Total blockout as advertised

these blinds are exactly what they claim to be, absolute blockout, love the look from the inside and the outside, so easy to use, colour is perfect, from the quote to, check measure and install very easy

Chloe

ChloeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best blind product out/ company

I received great customer service from the first phone call to my installs.I recently had installed blinds by screenaway on my bay window in my 2 story house which always gets the morning sun. I previously had roller blinds which left gaps around the side and top for light to come in. I now have total darkness and can sleep in without light waking me up. I totally recommend if you work night shift, as you won’t be woken up by any light l.

M and s R.

M and s R.South East Queensland, QLD

Blockouts that actually work!

Benjamin

BenjaminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect from Quote to Install

Was promised complete block out and they delivered just that.
From quotation to install the Screenaway team were outstanding. Adam (I think that was his name) who did the technical measure and install was totally professional and took his time to ensure the install was perfect.
The price of the product is completely understandable when you see how much labour is involved in getting the install perfect.
If needed again I would not hesitate to use them again.

Kaz

KazSouth Australia

Does as advertised, complete block out.

Perfect block out, it does as promised. Great for shift work. Recommending to all friends, family and co-workers. Great install, thanks Troy. Arrived on time and installed within ETA. Thanks

Ian

IanWestern Australia

Complete blackout

A product that actually does what it says. Most blinds that claim to block out all light still manage to allow some leakage through, but this installation does completely ‘blackout’. Ideal for theatre rooms, bedrooms and for those working night shifts and therefore needing to sleep during the daytime. The hassle-free process from start to finish was made easy by Design Specialist Linda and by the Installer Des. The product is one that we can heartily recommend.

Julia and Michael

Julia and MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The customer service and product are both incredible!!!

The customer service and product are both incredible!! From the first phone we had with Mel to the measure and quote we had with Matt today we choose screen away because of these two employees!! Of course the product is good as while we were quoted $400 cheaper from someone else but due to the customer service we received and the product being so much more superior there was no question that we’ve chosen the right company! Thank you so much Mel and Matt

Derek G.

Derek G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Screenaway Great Product

From start to finish this was an easy process and WOW what a great product. Could not be happier as all light is now blocked out in all bedrooms and very easy to operate.

Deb12

Deb12Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blackout Blinds

I had my blinds installed in a bedroom window in 2019. We have an excellent view outside and I really love the fact that I can pull these up and they are just out of sight out of mind. They do block the light out exceptionally well. The only negative I would say is that you have to make sure you have two hands on either side of the blind or pull it up directly from the middle as they may come out of their track. This has happened a couple of times with me but I have been able to correct it by pushing the blind up completely to the top and then pulling it back down. All in all a product I would definitely recommend.

Olga

OlgaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

We had Steven from ScreenAway come for a measure and quote. He was great to deal with as he knows the product and provided valuable advice when choosing colours. He wasn’t pushy in making the sale and we liked this approach. We’ve had the product installed now and love the results. The product is high quality - what you see in the demo videos is what you get, in our case total, relaxing darkness. On top of this the service has been outstanding - we couldn’t be happier with our investment.

Melissa H.

Melissa H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

We had Screenaway blinds installed on our two bedroom windows and are very happy with the results. The product looks neat and tidy and the difference it has made to blocking out the light from the windows has been incredible. I find my quality of sleep is much better since having them installed. The whole experience from having someone come out to give a quote, through to installation, has been a very easy and positive experience. Would definitely recommend Screenaway to others!

Charlene R.

Charlene R.Sydney, NSW

Best blinds ever!

Had our Screenaway blinds installed 3 days ago. Best decision we ever made. Blocks out all the light, making sleeping in more comfortable.

Also had them installed in the nursery, day naps are now much better as a result of blocking out all the light, and bubs is also happier to sleep in a little due to the darkness.

Installation service was quick and efficient

Meg

MegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product!

I had been looking for this kind of blind for years as the sun rises in our bedroom’s window. Very happy with the product, room is now pitch black. Easy to use, looks great. Would definitely recommend. Planning on installing them in my kids bedroom too.

Amber Frost

Amber FrostSydney, NSW

Love the product, company was helpful, friendly and I'm really happy.

ScreenAway were fantastic from start to finish. From the first phone call with the helpful customer service team to the delivery and installation to after sales service. I am really happy with the product, my daughter has even started to sleep-in in the mornings as a result. Highly recommend ScreenAway.