Sculpt Leather Jackets

Sculpt Leather Jackets

Listing monitored by Sculpt Leather Jackets

women's leather jacket

My daughter liked the leather jacket, good quality as well as value for money, she would recommend it to her friends.

Great product, great service

My first impression of the company came when I emailed to clarify delivery dates. The response was very fast and helpful. When the product arrived I was very impressed with the quality, and now having had a chance to wear it around for a few weeks, I love the quality and fit of the jacket.

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service!!! Thank you :)

Fantastic customer service! Super fast and friendly responses and felt like they really tried to resolve my issues. Satisfying experience :)

R Ward
R WardSydney, NSW

My Jacket

The web site was easy to navigate and select the jacket I was looking for. There was a good range to select from, more than I expected. The quality of the item received was excellent however the sleeves for the size I needed were much too long. I can only wear the jacket with the sleeves turned up by the length of the cuffs.

Sally W.
Sally W.Sydney, NSW

Online leather purchase that fits like a glove!

The quality of the jacket I recently bought my husband is impeccable. It was a secret purchase and it thankfully fits like a glove considering it's such a personal purchase and should really be tried on first. The size guide was very helful except I went one up as my gut didn't agree. I would definitely buy from here again.

Love it

Bought this jacket for my boyfriends birthday and we both love it. However the sizing is a bit small - his measurements were a size medium but it was tiny, we needed to exchange for a large which took a long time. But that’s because they are made to order, and very high quality.

Review collected in partnership with Sculpt Leather Jackets

Beautiful white leather jean style jacket

Love the jacket five star to the leather love it took four weeks from ordering it to come go up in size as my friend told me too I am a med had to order larger in this style jean jacket … could off gone X-Large but still happy with it

Findon Charlie
Findon CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The go to place for leather jackets

I love the colour, design and texture of the leather and lining material used. They’ve become my go to jackets whenever I leave the house.

Review collected in partnership with Sculpt Leather Jackets

Great fit & super soft leather.

Fit it great & leather is so soft& feels great. I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the buckle and that some snaps don’t actually snap into anything.

Beware

Sculpt took 3 months to send my item. No reply for 2 months. When i reviewed their poor quality jacket they bribed me with a %50 refund to change my review to 5 star. I have screen shots of all these conversations

domino181984
domino181984Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing quality and very happy with the purchase

Jacket was made to order and was ready to ship after 3 weeks. Well worth the wait as very happy with the quality of the jacket.
Georgina was extremely pleasant to deal with and prompt with replies. Great customer service.

Will be purchasing more jackets from Sculpt in the future.

Bradley
BradleyDarwin, NT

A top quality product

When looking for a classic style leather jacket, I purchased a Sculpt black Vintage Leather Biker Jacket.
Delivery took around 20 days.... well worth the wait. Superb sheepskin leather, exactly the style I was looking for and a perfect fit.... Highly recommended.

Love the jacket that looks like from the 50s

It was pretty easy to find the right jacket I wanted because most stores wouldn't have the right one 10/10

Review collected in partnership with Sculpt Leather Jackets

Like the jacket but they forgot my order

Jacket is good quality and looks like the photos online - very happy. They did seem to forget my order because after several weeks I followed up and received a shipping confirmation the next day.

Review collected in partnership with Sculpt Leather Jackets

Jacket is really good love it

Purchased the jacket some time ago, had a look at it today and it’s still vibrant. Really happy the purchase

Kristie
Kristieasked

Hello can anyone confirm that the Sculpt Jackets are actually made in Australia? Or are they made overseas?

Pat
Patasked

I ordered a jacket a week ago, emailed a few times with no response. Is this company fraudulent???

Dusan P.
Dusan P.

Hi Pat, I wanted to ask the same thing as I am getting really worried
Have you received your jacket?

Tejinder S.asked

Could anyone help me. I purchased the jacket online nine days ago. Haven’t got any reply from Sculpt. How long it takes to receive the jacket and also Is it a genuine company or fraud?

Happy buyer
Happy buyer

There real slow with postage and bad communication but the jackets are worth it. I just got mine and are really happy with it

Tin
Tin

Yes their shipping is quite slow and replies but eventually received my jacket and was told that every order is made when the order is recieved so the leather is preserved well and that’s why it takes a bit longer but my jacket is the best quality!

See all Sculpt Leather Jackets questions