2SculptU

SculptU

2SculptU

100% · 40%
Brand Manager for SculptU? Claim your listing.

Winx
Winx

Jessica
Jessica

Excellent value

I have been a member of this forum for 3 months. In that time I have learnt what I thought was a healthy choice for my family, intact was not.

I now fill them with nutritious meals that are not processed foods, contain the proper fats they need and are also gluten free!

Everyone supports eachother and we are seeing amazing results.
Inexpensive and i can do all the food shopping in coles

ERIN
ERINMerredin

Kick it Program

SculptU is such an amazing Program. Its a 6 week weight loss challenge, the food is yum and you hardly ever feel hungry. The owner is so wonderful and has really really helped me, she answers questions in a flash and nothing ever goes unanswered. While being on this program i have learnt to eat better food, Real good, no low fat sugar free junk.. I have lost weight and feel much better about myself. If you are looking at losing weight - Chose this program!!!!! The price you pay is well worth it at only $69! Thats amazing!!!!
Yummy food, easy food, Easy to follow, Great advice, Owner is so amazing, i always know my questions will be answered. Never feel like she is ignoring me, The SUPPORT is so so great. Little price to pay, very worth it!
Minnime