Listing monitored by SE Timber

2.5

The new timber floor is practical and beautiful to look at!

The new spotted gum timber floor was beautifully installed in my unit! Both the carpenters were professional and the floor was installed within 2 days.

rohan newcomb
    rohan newcombSydney, NSW

Not even open during business hours

The Chatswood store is listed as being open on Satudays until 4pm, arrived at 2.30 and store closed, really glad we drove all the way for nothing, what's funny is we walked across the road into another flooring store and bought the same product.
    You guys need to lift your game if you expect to stay in business

GlennSydney, NSW

Factory mistakes

Floorboards

I can only recommend SE Timber as i am extremely satisfied with my floor.
    I got great advice from Chatswood store and the work was carried out in a very professional manner.
    I wouldn't go anywhere else for floating floorboards in the future.

SE Timber
    Luke J.SE Timber
    Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how SE Timber Chatswood compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Save yourself the hassle

Hopeless Rude Pushy

Dealing with Chatswood Branch and would never deal with them again. Insist on payments up front and will ring you up to 6 times a day asking for the next instalment. Call me old fashioned, but I like to see a job completed (with no problems) before I pay everything.
    Also, insist that they quote you for concrete floor leveling. For me, the person who measured up said the floor was level, but surprise surprise, when the layer came he said it was not level and it will be an extra $1,000 to level. What can you do - you just have to pay!