Listing monitored by SE Timber

3.0
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
lara c.
lara c.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding

excellent product and the service we recived from the se drummoyne showroom is just outstanding from the sales team to the actual installers simply just the best

Hunters HillSydney, NSW

Do not use this company (I was forced to give them one star, they do not deserve that)

Floor Types PurchasedTimber
Hunters Hill

Just to confirm now that the Manager did come back, however it can't be done for another month.

Madnangry
MadnangrySydney, NSW

WARNING - STAY AWAY!

SE Timber Drummoyne - what a mistake it was dealing with this business. They left us with flooring which is defective, scammed us by charging us for floor levelling which is NOT level, leaving sections of our floor which are bouncy. Did not properly lay flooring in some sections which left us with excessive creaking/cracking sounds, did not utilise expansion joints as required and despite making repeated assurances to come back and make good on all the defects, did not bother showing up or committing. The delays throughout the installation process meant that we were charged additional costs by my home builder. A terrible and stressful experience.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber

Find out how SE Timber Drummoyne compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

SE timber Drummoyne

Love the workmanship and showroom service best I have ever come across. Wouldn’t have it any other way from showroom service to installation. Price was right and competitive. I would highly recommend S E timber Drummoyne

bunch of muppets

The lady in Drumoyne called Vanesssa is the biggest liar and waste of space. Unreliable, liar, do not bother. These guys should close their business. Twice left me high and dry and cant even keep an appointment in her calendar.

Mauzy
MauzySydney, NSW

Dreadful Service - SE Timber Drummoyne

Fantastic service

I received a prompt quote from the Drumoyne office of SE Timbers & was able to have my Blackbutt floors sanded & polished within a week. I was absolutely delighted with the work of Carlos, the floors just look amazing. And a thank you for fitting in with my schedules.