SE Timber (page 2 of 2)

Drummoyne, Chatswood, Castle Hill, Marrickville
Listing monitored by SE Timber

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
Diego
Diego

Rudest staff and owner at Moore Park

What a bunch of arrogant people, obviously not interested in helping residential as possibly full of cash from apartments book. Did no call back, were not interested and worst customer service. Spend your money elsewhere.

GlennSydney, NSW

Factory mistakes

Glenn

Don't repair a problem in a hurru

Initial consultation with them fine until a persisting problem occurred like squeaking floorboard throughout our apartment , took 2 years to fix , then told us needed skirting boards which we paid extra for to this day look shabby as was just a quick fix for them stay away they not for the customer

Extremely bad service

We had asked for a quote through this company late last year. It is now 21st April and we still have not received a quote. When we called them the answer was that the assessor had to cancel the job that was booked in due to an emergency however never rescheduled. It is now a month after this inspection date and still nothing from the company to advise what had happened. We had to call them to find out. We will not be using this company again.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how SE Timber compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Worst Company I have ever come across

I went to SE Timber in Alexandria to enquire about installing floorboards in my house which on first impression seemed quite professional. However, it took 2 months to receive a quote after chasing these up with numerous phone calls and emails. The quote when finally received was incomplete and included absurd exclusions. I have never spoken to the most incompetent people and the simple process of obtaining a quote seemed the most arduous of tasks for them. I can only imagine how hard it would be to deal with them for the entire installation process.
I will never recommend this company to anyone!

Worst Service and Worst Company!

sasha
sashasydney

Unbelievably Bad

Still waiting on repairs to be completed 12 months later. The installers didn't allow for expansion and the floor lifted.

Good Product - Poor Service

SE Timber did a beautiful job installing our floors. However, the level of service provided from start to finish was disappointing.

From the time the job was booked, the onus was on us to follow up on delivery and installation details. Communication around the delivery of the materials was especially poor. Booking time provided was not adhered to and again, follow up was required.

The most frustrating experience was on installation day, when the installer arrived late, without a word of acknowledgment or apology.

The job itself was done well but the level of service provided by their back end was really disappointing, and requires serious consideration, if you're planning to book a job with them.

Save yourself the hassle

Hopeless Rude Pushy

Dealing with Chatswood Branch and would never deal with them again. Insist on payments up front and will ring you up to 6 times a day asking for the next instalment. Call me old fashioned, but I like to see a job completed (with no problems) before I pay everything.
Also, insist that they quote you for concrete floor leveling. For me, the person who measured up said the floor was level, but surprise surprise, when the layer came he said it was not level and it will be an extra $1,000 to level. What can you do - you just have to pay!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how SE Timber compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

What happended to timely, professional service?