Sea 2 Skin Active Hydration Face Mask

Sea 2 Skin Active Hydration Face Mask

See the Best Masks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sea 2 Skin

Pros

• Adds moisture to skin

• Clears skin without irritating it

Awesome mask.

My skin was soft and hydrated from the ist use of this mask. I am a great fan of mask in general and have used a whole lot of different ones over the years and this is the best and very economical. Rinses off easily leaving your face fresh.

Purchased in June 2020.

char
charSydney, NSW

Amazing

this is one of my most favourite masks, very hydrating leaving my skin so soft and smooth. Easy to use and great results, I highly recommend this product especially during winter

Purchased in April 2020 at online.

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my combination skin!

This one of my favourite beauty products - I use it every week to reinvigorate my skin and give it some much needed TLC and hydration. My skin gets really dry over the winter months and sea2skin has been my saviour. If you are in need of some hydration I’d highly recommend to keep this on hand!

Purchased in December 2019.

Tina Rina
Tina RinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Must have WINTER mask - super hydrating

Great hydrating mask. I apply this mask once a week. Leaves my face feeling plumb, vibrant and refreshed. Highly recommend leaving in fridge for nice cooling sensation!!! My pouch has lasted forever, great value for a high quality product. Love that all Australian made.

Purchased in April 2020 for $30.00.

Loved it!

Absolutely loved this mask! So hydrating and made my skin feel soft and amazing afterwards. Perfect for dry winter skin - Definitely becoming a part of my weekly skin care routine.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Juanita
JuanitaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Hydration Plus Mask

This mask is super hydrating and leaves your skin really soft and clear. Easy mask to use and take anywhere in a handy pack. Ready made in pack.
Smells and feels great! Will definitely be using again!

Purchased in November 2019.

Love this mask!

I have fairly sensitive skin and this made my face feel clean and refreshed without leaving it oily or irritated! It lasts a fair while too! I love it! Thank you!

Purchased in March 2020.

One of the best!

Have thoroughly enjoyed adding this mask into my routine! An absolute treat and even better when I keep it in the fridge. So soothing and calming for my red/sensitive skin. Have noticed a more even skin tone and glow!!

Evie m
Evie mSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing for sensitive skin!

I absolutely love this product for dry and sensitive skin!
I usually always react to mask but this was AMAZING!! 10/10 would recommend
I noticed my skin was super hydrated afterwards
And it really helped with my skin tone

Purchased in March 2020.

Love this mask!

This is such a beautiful, refreshing mask and different to other masks I’ve tried! It left my skin feeling fresh and hydrated! Perfect after a long day of wearing makeup!

Ease of Application

One of the best mask I’ve tried

I love athis mask it gives that instant hydration on the skin which I need for my super dry skin. It also brightens the complexion. I didnt get any reaction at all which is great.

Purchased in February 2020.

Bec N
Bec NSouth East Queensland, QLD

MOISTURE!

I get quite dry on certain parts of my skin around winter and this mask is so hydrating. It’s really gentle and I use it every second night at the moment to keep hydrated.
The packaging is great and it’s easy to take away with me because of its compact style. It also seems to last forever!! I highly recommend!

Purchased in February 2020.

Amazing Product!!

Sea 2 Skin is amazing! It doesn’t give an oily/greasy finish when you wash it off. I could definitely feel my skin was more hydrated after first use. Will absolutely be adding this to my weekly skin care routine!!

Moodys
MoodysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!!!

I have tried a lot of different face masks. Most leave my skin tight & dry after use. However Sea 2 Skin has left my face feeling fresh, soft and extra moisturised.

Ease of Application

The perfect mask! Not drying like a typical clay infused mask! Big tick! Super smooth and hydrating for me.

Helped my oily skin around my t zone while smoothing the remainder of my face. I found it helpful for boosting hydration around my forehead and cheeks coming into winter

Get an answer from our members and Sea 2 Skin representatives

Features:

• The Sea 2 Skin Active Hydration Face Mask is a 4-in-1 treatment that exfoliates skin, moisturises it, refines pores, and leaves skin glowing.
  • It contains marine botanicals that help revitalise dull skin cells and give you a firmer, more youthful complexion.
  • Other ingredients include hyaluronic acid, which hydrates skin and supports skin cells, as well as evening primrose, rosehip, and coconut oil to help calm the skin.
  • The brand claims that it takes one 10 minute mask treatment for your skin to feel noticeably nourished and rejuvenated.
  • The face mask is free from parabens, and is Australian-made with ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers found that the Sea 2 Skin Mask was very moisturising, and was particularly useful in helping alleviate skin dryness in the colder months.
  • They also found that it helped clean and clear skin without leaving it irritated or oily.