Sealy Optimum

1.0
1 review
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No
  • Perceived Firmness
Kylie Foxall
Kylie FoxallSydney, NSW

The most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on

I bought this mattress from David Jones, within a week of it being delivered I contacted David Jones and Sealy to explain how uncomfortable it was. I woke every day in pain. We had spent so much money on these mattresses and each night I dreaded going to bed.
Both David Jones and Sealy advised that it would take some time to get used to. We have given it a nearly a year (after spending $6,800 for this bed we cannot afford another) and now I have a chiropractor’s bill to add to the price we paid for the mattresses.
There is no getting used to these sinking uncomfortable pieces of foam. There is no way to stop the aching body I wake with each morning. I’m devastated, I hope Sealy will reach out to me with a solution.

Purchased in at David Jones Retail Stores.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Sleeping PositionSide
  • Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No