Sealy Optimum

1.0
Rana
RanaSydney Surrounds, NSW

So disappointed

Purchased Sealy Posturepedic Vancouver on sale from Harvey Norman March 2019 its now April 2022 it has a big lump in middle with both sides sagged, so disappointing. The 'guarantee' tag ripped off within months so can't return it according to their Sealy policy, even though I have the receipt! Bed was fine for 12 months but now very uncomfortable.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $1,300.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Sagging Yes
  • Perceived Firmness Medium
Sealy
EvieSealySend a private message

Hi Rana, thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate further for you. I will reach out via private message to obtain your best contact details.

Evie,
Sealy of Australia

Jo.
Jo.Sydney, NSW

absolutely dreadful

We bought this mattress from David Jones 15 months ago. I explained that I needed a supportive but soft bed due to my hip and back problems. The sales rep assured us that this would be the best bed for us. I can't tell you how bad it is. I've had constant back problems since. The mattress does not support your body and somehow contorts it. It develops a deep hole while sleeping which makes it difficult to move around and my whole body is now out of alignment. We rotate that mattress every few weeks as recommended but still no good. I spoke with David Jones a few months after purchase and they said there's nothing we can do. Having seen this review today I'm hoping Sealy may come back with some kind of response.

Purchased in at David Jones.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Sleeping PositionSide
  • Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
  • Caused Discomfort Yes
  • Heat Retention No
  • Sagging Yes
  • Perceived Firmness Soft
Sealy
Sealy A.SealySend a private message

Hi Jo,
Thank you for your feedback. We have sent you a direct message, in order to assist escalating your concern.
Best wishes,