Sealy Optimum

1.0
Rana
RanaSydney Surrounds, NSW

So disappointed

Purchased Sealy Posturepedic Vancouver on sale from Harvey Norman March 2019 its now April 2022 it has a big lump in middle with both sides sagged, so disappointing. The 'guarantee' tag ripped off within months so can't return it according to their Sealy policy, even though I have the receipt! Bed was fine for 12 months but now very uncomfortable.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,300.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium
EvieSealySend a private message

Hi Rana, thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate further for you. I will reach out via private message to obtain your best contact details.

Evie,
Sealy of Australia

Kylie Foxall
Kylie FoxallSydney, NSW

The most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on

I bought this mattress from David Jones, within a week of it being delivered I contacted David Jones and Sealy to explain how uncomfortable it was. I woke every day in pain. We had spent so much money on these mattresses and each night I dreaded going to bed.
Both David Jones and Sealy advised that it would take some time to get used to. We have given it a nearly a year (after spending $6,800 for this bed we cannot afford another) and now I have a chiropractor’s bill to add to the price we paid for the mattresses.
There is no getting used to these sinking uncomfortable pieces of foam. There is no way to stop the aching body I wake with each morning. I’m devastated, I hope Sealy will reach out to me with a solution.

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Sleeping PositionSide
Perceived Firmness Soft
Sealy A.SealySend a private message

Bad experience,bad customer service,do not trust 20 years warranty.

I had Sealy mattresses 1 year me and my partner sleeping in middle.rang many times snooze send me to deal with Sealy,Sealy send me to deal snooze.finally gave me 2 option.1-took mattress to fix it,would fix 2 weeks so have to sleep kids bed or on the floor.2-get new one same price and same shop which is snooze get new one.i rang them ask how many option do I have.answer is only one which is same one.i get same one but not even 2 years again same problem getting sleepless night and wake up like truck pass on us.not happy at all.i am not suggests anyone.believe me people can get better mattresses more cheaper.i have cheeper one now much better.not sinking middle and better sleep.

Purchased in April 2018 at Snooze ACT, Canberra for $1,280.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived Firmness Medium

Mark S.
Mark S.

Terrible mattress, soggy, limp and customer service is a joke.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $5,000.

Sleeping PositionSide
Caused Discomfort No
Perceived Firmness Very Soft

Hi Mark,
Thank you for your feedback, and for sharing the update on your experiences. We are pleased we were able to assist you with your product concerns.
Best wishes,