Sealy Posturepedic Baxter

Sealy Posturepedic Baxter

Big Disappointment

Bought for $1,289 in 2007 our Baxter was wonderful for a few months then began slumping on either side where my husband and I slept, leaving a hill in the middle, and a gentle slope out towards each edge which also began collapsing very quickly. So, sleeping facing the edge was the most comfortable, otherwise we felt like we were sleeping on a sloping hill with the danger of falling down it. We turned the mattress as suggested every 3 months - what a chore that was, but then resorted to sleeping with our heads at the foot of the bed every now and again, so we didn't have to manhandle it around. We even resorted to sleeping crosswise to see if we could flatten the hill in the middle. I would say this mattress was made with poor quality materials and poorly constructed - in my opinion, and we had believed Sealy was a good brand worth supporting - sorry, no more.

Date PurchasedJun 2007
Hi Liz, we are sorry to hear that you haven't been happy with your Baxter mattress. I have informed our Customer Care team of your issues so please feel free to contact them and discuss what you have been experiencing. Their number is 1300 130 221. Thanks Sealy Australia.

Kids Love Their New Bed

We bought 2 of the Baxter Plush King Single Ensembles for our holiday house. A very good sale price through Harvey Norman. When they got delivered, the kids complained that the holiday house had better beds than their ones at home! We're off to buy 2 more......your kids will love them too.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Great feedback, thanks Lammyt, so glad your family is loving their Sealy products. Sealy Australia.