Sealy Posturepedic Dynasty

Sealy Posturepedic Dynasty

MadbroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant

This Sealy Posturepedic King size ensemble is the best bed I have ever owned. It is well made, large and very comfortable. My wife and I are enjoying the best sleeps of our lives.

Sealy
Sealy A.Sealy

Hello. Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that you are now enjoying the best sleeps of your lives. Everything we do at Sealy is about creating quality, restful sleep so you can feel amazing everyday. Thanks again, Sealy.

Tom.s

Tom.sSydney

Comfort and support, couldn't ask for better mattress!

Recently purchased this mattress, couldn't be more happy, not only is it perfect in comfort, gives the support I need. Leaving me refreshed and energized every morning. Would highly recommend, ticks all the boxes and also Australian made.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Lotte

Lotteasked

is this the equivalent of a crown jewel?

Sealy
Sealy A.Sealy

The Dynasty Posturepedic is not a current model of the Crown Jewel segment. There are many models within the Crown Jewel segment.
Domayne ranged a Dynasty Posturepedic from 2014 – 2015 and that was definitely a Crown Jewel model.

Sealy has the answer.

Get an answer from our members and Sealy representatives

CategoryMattresses