Sealy PosturePremier

Queen, King, Single Extra Long, etc...
Listing monitored by Sealy

Osborn
OsbornGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst bed ever purchase in my life

It is not comfortable at all.
Yes and negative effect on my back and it is making it worst. I keep on waking up at my sleep several times.
Even my partner complaint about it as she never have any back issue before but every time she sleep on this bed she'll keep waking up too and have back pain on the next day.

Purchased at Domayne for $699.00.

EvieSealy

Hi Osborn, thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate further for you. I will reach out via private message to obtain your best contact details.

Evie

dodgyhouse
dodgyhousePerth, WA

Was never comfortable and even though it’s hardly been used it’s sagging in the middle

Was never comfortable and even though it’s only been been used about 12 months it’s sagging in the middle, took it off the bed, bought a temporary mattress to use, put it back on bed to try again but it’s worse now

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Awful mattresses

We bought 2 long singles for our bases. Rock hard mattresses, made tolerable initially with a 5 cm mattress topper. However after 2 years they started to creak and this has worsened over time. Now after 4 years the sagging is noticeable and the creaking is awful. We are about to get rid of them and won’t buy Sealy again.

Purchased in June 2016.

Bev S

Hi - thanks for your response. My name is Bev Saegenschnitter and mobile # [Number Removed]. Only one mattress has it’s number. 054015071416

ballet

WARNING - THE WORST MATTRESS....EVER ! not even 2 weeks of having it !

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

LMetcalfePerth, WA

Lasted 2 years, 1 at best

The side sagged very quickly (im not big) and creams and can hear springs, after only 12 months or so. Think got medium, just not comfortable and am sure it's causing bad sleep. Never will trust the brand again, having to purchase another mattress.

Purchased at Bedshed WA, Cockburn.

LMetcalfe

Thank you, I have sent a private message.

Luke Ferris
Luke FerrisSydney, NSW

It is the perfect bed. We got the medium and my back has never been better!

I have had a back lower back for a couple of years from playing contact sport. I have tried all different types of exercise which help but since getting the bed it is like the bed is stretching out my back and I am recovering while I am sleeping! I never want to get up in the morning! It seems like it is going to last a long time in our house.

Purchased in October 2019.

Hi Luke,
Thank you for your review. We are so happy your Sealy is supporting your recovery. Wishing you many more night's of restful sleep!
Best wishes,
Sealy of Australia

The best bed i have ever slept in!

THis is by far the best bed i have ever slept in. It is like sleeping on a cloud!
I have had back issues my whole life and this bed has helped to resolve my problems. It is a very firm bed but still has that level of comfort needed.
It is easy to maintain and clean.
It has a stylish base.
I have had other Sealy mattresses in the past and they have lasted me many years, so i am certain this will be durable aswell.

Sinfully Sealyicious

After years of having lower back & neck issues , finally found nirvana ,with my Medium Sealy Posturepremier Double Mattress. The pain has eased considerably and I am able to sleep through the night without any breaks. Feeling fresher than ever before in the morning, this had giving me a new fresh start to life. Thanks Sealy.

Purchased in March 2019.

Sealy A.Sealy

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your Sealy mattress and that you are getting the back and neck support you need. Thank you for choosing Sealy.

Michelle M
Michelle MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable and feel good in the mornings

We have been using the Sealy PosturePremier King mattress since April and it is extremely comfortable to sleep on. We have had sore back and neck issues for some time but since we have been using this product, we have no complaints.
We wake up feeling well rested.
We would strongly recommend Sealy PosturePremier to our family and friends

Purchased in April 2019.

Sealy A.Sealy

Thank you for recommending Sealy following your purchase, we are very pleased that you are enjoying your Sealy mattresses and getting a great night’s sleep.

Kerri goossen
Kerri goossenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best night sleep on sealy mattress

I purchased sealy queen mattress and after only one night sleep back pain had eased. I found I slept a lot better than I had in years. Worth buying sealy best mattress ever.

Purchased in April 2019.

Sealy A.Sealy

Thank you for choosing Sealy. We are very pleased to hear that you are getting a pain free night’s sleep.

Oslo
OsloSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best mattress at a great price. Quality

I had been searching for a new mattress for a while and once I started looking I came across all of these new online companies selling beds in a box. I was tempted as there was a lot of good reviews but a couple of my friends had a koala and they said they felt quite hot in it. I ended up getting a Sealy on sale which was cheaper than the online one anyway. I am glad we chose this bed. So comfortable. No more back pain and drifting off very easily every night.

Purchased in January 2019 at Amart Furniture for $699.00.

Sealy A.Sealy

It is great to receive your review, we are excited you have made your investment in Sealy.

Everyone happy

Sealy really knows their stuff.
My son turned 19 and they took into account his shape/weight etc.
So happy, we got another one for another son.
Both boys startled at the difference in support and comfort.

Purchased in February 2019.

Sealy A.Sealy

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your Sealy mattresses and that your sons are getting the support they need. Thank you for choosing Sealy.

Lee
LeeMapleton

No quality, no customer service

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Daniel
DanielCairns

Sagging, not covered by warranty

Date PurchasedJan 2010
Sealy A.Sealy

Hello Daniel, we are sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the outcome. Can you please share with us privately your details so we can investigate what has been happening? Thanks Sealy.

DuniaSydney

Disappointed! Stay away!

Spent over $3000 and now one side is sagging and popping out. You call and they want to charge call out fee if it's not under warranty. What a joke!!

Saved up to buy this and what a waste of money, did not live up to the expectations!

Date PurchasedJune 2012
Sealy A.Sealy

Hello Dunia, we are sorry to hear that your bed is not meeting your expectations. If you would like to send a private message, we can investigate what has been happening? Thanks Sealy.

Hi

How do I send a private message

Dunia

Still have not heard from anyone???

Marg Kasked
PosturePremier Double

Is Posture Premier Plus Double mattress the same as Posture Premier? Wish I read reviews before purchase from Costco!

LMetcalfe

Get a Koala or Eva mattress. Delivered in days and the best.

EvieSealy

Hi Marg, The Premier Plus is a Costco exclusive range. However, it shares the same core technology as our standard Posture Premier collection. I have sent you a private message as well.

Best Wishes,

Evie,

Thankyou

Frank A.asked
PosturePremier Queen

Hi, I am looking at purchasing a Sealy Premier Plus Queen Mattress at Costco. Is this the same Mattress?

LMetcalfe

Hi Frank, I got the Posture Premier King and was the worst mattress after a few months. I got the run around from Sealy and in the end had to purchase another new mattress. I would look at Eva or Koala Mattress online. Amazing, quick delivery too. I wasted my money on Sealy mattress.

Hi Frank.
I believe it is, but in the king size.
It took awhile for Sealy to get back to us, however, Harvey Norman came out & we replaced the mattress for another brand (extra cost).
I would consider other options before purchasing a Sealy mattress.

Bandula
Bandulaasked
PosturePremier Double

is Sealy PosturePremier quattro Firm a SEaly Genuine Product or from other manufaturer?

Hi Bandula,
We can confirm that this product is a genuine Sealy. No other manufacturer can use the brand Sealy or Sealy Posturepedic for their products.
We hope this helps!
Evie

See all Sealy PosturePremier questions

Get an answer from our members and Sealy representatives

Compare all 6 Sealy PosturePremier