3Sebo X4 Automatic
Part of Sebo Automatic  4.9 (23)

Sebo X4 Automatic

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:9570AU

10 reviews · Statistics

100% · 100%

Product is used
  • Several times a week (1)
  • Weekly (1)
Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (1)
Noise Level
See the Best Vacuum Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sebo Automatic › X410 reviews
My reviews
My reviews QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD30 posts

Great clean

I love this vaccum bought to replace two stick vaccums that would run out too quickly the batteries . The attachments are great attached to the back and the suction is fantastic the floors feel great after use . It is a bit difficult with getting close to the skirting boards. I love how it revs up when it goes into my rugs feels like a deep clean . The bag last along time also . Easy to move around and can fit under low beds. Show details ·  1
glen k
glen kNSWHunter Region, NSW18 posts
  Fair Incentive X4

Very powerful

Bought an x4, not cheap but the best cleaner I've ever had,It's a bit heavy but good exercise using it,the house looks and smells much cleaner,the price is justified as it will last a long time Show details ·  1
alexcjwalsh
alexcjwalshNSWSydney, NSW22 posts
  X4

most reliable and easiest to maintain

HEPA filter, great for my allergies and cleans up cat hairs no problem. Quiet and easy to push around. Extension pole (extra purchase) very handy for cobwebs. Solid German design, hasn't changed over the years. Service pack with easy to use replacement parts, simple to maintain and very reliable and robust, no fiddly bits to break or fall off. Good height, clean lines and suction as good as ever - had ours now nearly 10 years! Good to see Sebo is more easily available to buy in Australia. Great machine.

Tootsie
Tootsie
  X4

Best cleaner I’ve ever had! Cleans the best the easiest to use & maintain!!

Best cleaner I’ve ever had!

Suction is terrific I can go from carpet to Lino to tiles all without touching anything to adjust & suction remains fantastic! I can detach the hose pipe take it off to do corners, window tracks

,curtains, couches, computer keyboards, things up the wall& ceiling even! Always good suction!

chip
chipi have no facebook account4 posts

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant

Well all I can say is this - The best vacuum unit I have owned, used, since the 1950's, and I can assure I have owned and used a lot of vacuum cleaners, this unit is the bee's knees. Buy one people, you will not be sorry.

Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Patricia S
Patricia SPerth2 posts

So good I bought two

The performance of this vacuum is second to none. I clean a large house with mainly hard floors which have rugs and one carpeted room. The brush changes automatically for each floor type. The attached hose makes cleaning hard to get to areas a doddle and attachments are also carried with the machine. I foolishly gave away my X1 a few years ago and have struggled to use a cylinder cleaner since. I have just bought my new Sebo and am in love again. My old machine is now 20 years old and is at my son's house as works every bit a well as the new one.

Gh
GhSydney9 posts
Kerry Baker
Kerry BakerVICWestern District, VIC5 posts

Don't buy anything else

With three cats pet hair and footprints on the carpet was a fact of life. I had previously purchased expensive vacs specifically designed for pet fur and was resigned to having to put up with them forever. Then a friend got a Sebo and I looked into them ending up with the X4 in my price range. Fantastic machine! After first clean I did a carpet wash and hardly any pet hair in the dirty water tray. It adjusts itself to the floor type and has rubber edging around the head to avoid damage. The bags last forever and you don't need to replace filters etc until you have filled 10. It is a bit noisy because it's powerful but small price to pay for the clean. I can't tecommend this brand highly enough.

sammcc
sammccAU9 posts
  Verified X4
Pedro54
Pedro54NSWSydney, NSW27 posts
  Verified X4

Has been a great vacuum

This has been a great vacuum to-date. Bought in 2012 after reading reviews from vacshop.com.au it's coped admirably with hair from two Jack Russells! The exhaust cover has recently snapped off and is currently taped down, but other than that it's running fine. I typically shop around for the best price on bags and filters and good deals for Aus customers can often be found in the UK on eBay.