Sebo Automatic X5

Sebo Automatic X5

MPNs: 9580AU and 9587AU

See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best for family, asthma, allergy

We have had two Sebo vacuums, a pull along for the unit which was great cleaning the car as well. Now we are in a house we have the upright. I love that it helps keep my asthma/allergies manageable. Also it seems quiet compared to other vacuums, I even put the vacuum brush over my dogs fur once and he didn't mind lol
Excellent for cleaner carpets and air
German made (I try buying Aussie made when I can)

Tigre

TigreAU

Worth the money

This upright vacuum (X5) works over any surface and simply adjusts as it goes along. The rotating brush and vacuum picks up everything. The bags are large and easy to change. The unit comes apart for transport or storage (?) and is very well designed. German quality! I use it commercially and use a demo filter to demonstrate how much it picks up after the carpet has been vacuumed with a conventional, professional vacuum. People are amazed. It has a fitting for corners and an upholstery brush which is mounted on the barrel and is removed and replaced easily. The filtration system has to be seen to be believed.
Buy it, you won't be sorry.
Efficient, well made, well designed and it just works!

See all Sebo Automatic X4 / X5 reviews