3Secret Sofa Janson Corduroy 4 Seat Sofa

4.9

100% · 80%

Kaz
Kaz3 posts

This company shouldn’t be a secret

Very happy with my sofa, easy to pick up as was in two boxes and very easy to put together. Initially it was a bit firm but it is softening up nicely. Deep seat cushions so it is lovely to curl up on. The colour is beautiful. The staff at Secret Sofa were so helpful I couldn’t recommend them highly enough. I would definitely purchase from them again. Show details ·  1
Nicola Coffey
Nicola Coffey

Amazing High-Quality Sofa!! Extremely comfortable!

Amazing sofa, very high-quality and extremely comfortable with amazing cushions. Show details ·  1
Aaron Lowman
Aaron Lowman
  Fair Incentive Verified

Looks Great

A beautiful looking and comfortable lounge. Its bold in colour and I love the corduroy fabric. Show details
georgia mulhall
georgia mulhall

Stunning

Beautiful piece of furniture, very comfortable, have received many comments Show details ·  1
Sue c.
Sue c.

Great sofa and great service

I purchased a Jason 4 seater corduroy sofa from Secret sofa . I am so pleased with the sofa, great quality and color and the extra bonus that covers are washable. I was also advised that new covers can be purchased if needed. I am thrilled with my sofa and thankful for the efficient and professional service of Secret Sofa. Show details ·  1
Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Family comfort

Our 4 seater Janson corduroy sofa is fabulous. Comfortable and perfect for family use. Huge pillows to rest upon and easy to clean with removable covers . The staff at Secret Sofa were so lovely to deal with including the staff on floor, the warehouse manager and the delivery staff. Show details ·  1
Jem and Wilbur
Jem and Wilbur2 posts

Very comfy!

Very comfy and stylish sofa and ottoman. Also the swivel chair we bought is really comfy Show reply
svetlana l.
svetlana l.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Kids stamp of approval

After 15 years it was time for an upgrade, I found The Secret Sofa on FB & instantly found the one i wanted. Love this sofa, I bought 2 of the Janson corduroy 4 seater’s. The kids say they are comfy and very roomy, I can’t get them off them. Which is saying something. Colour is a wow for me they feel & look wonderful, no issues with the delivery & was an overall good experience dealing with them. Went to the showroom at Rouse Hill they have a wide range of sofas at great prices, they are worth checking out. I would recommend The Secret Sofa for sure Show reply