100% · 100%

4.9

Dennis
Dennis

A+ seller

Fast delivery, perfect condition, just what I wanted and thanks for the free gift. Show details
DeltaBega
DeltaBegaCanberra 2600, ACT28 posts

Seeds arrived faster than expected

The estimated arrival for my order was two weeks but it arrived sooner than that. Their communications were also fast. Show details ·  1
Karen D.
Karen D.6 posts

Delivery and packaging all excellent. Will definitely be buying from Seed Mania again. Transaction was stress free. Thank you so much. Show details ·  1
Lois
Lois Gippsland, VIC2 posts

Great quick postal service

Received my first mail order quickly, big thanks for the free gift, perfect for gran kids to get interested in gardening, definitely purchase from here again, thank you
Matthew
MatthewIllawarra, NSW

The order arrived very quick. Well packed. Everything well labelled. Looking forward to growing them

Well labelled and packed. Quick delivery. I looking forward to planting the seeds. I will order again. Thanks very much. Show reply
Helen
HelenCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Prompt delivery

Excellent quick delivery of seeds, unusual and some rare varieties, and always a free pack of seeds as a thank you gift which I love from a Business . Show details ·  1
Jo M.
Jo M.Canberra 2600, ACT3 posts

Fabulous selection

I received my order quickly. I love the variety. I found the order process easy to use. I will definitely order again  Show details ·  1
Tiffany M
Tiffany MChisholm 2905, ACT2 posts

Quality products and amazing prices

Was unsure originally due to the low price of seeds, but very happy already with my sprouting seedlings. Will be ordering again  Show details ·  1
Lucy B
Lucy BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a lovely place to purchase seeds!

Seed Mania has hundreds of seed at such affordable prices! Their delivery is super quick and well packaged. It’s great to be supporting a small local business that has such great products and values. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Linda M
Linda MKambah 2902, ACT3 posts

Great!

Great website, easy to order, good selection. Posted promptly. Very happy with my seeds. Looking forward to ordering more soon. Show details ·  1