Segafredo Zanetti

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Segafredo Zanetti

4.9

Quality never fails

Our household has been enjoying Segafredo for about 10 years… why??? The quality is always excellent and delivery is totally amazing and super fast

Diana
DianaPerth, WA

Great product!

Reliable rep. Great coffee. Fantastic that we can opt to utilise the coffee trailer that they have for their clients who have bigger properties and are able to offer an event outdoors coffee supply to patrons.

C.Williams
C.WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Segafredo Emozioni

I have tried a few different blends from Segafredo and so far the Emozioni is my favourite. My orders always come with a couple of days and coffee is fresh. I like that i can purchase it in 500gm bags as i am the only coffee drinker in my household.
I would have given 5 stars if shipping was free, as I cannot justify buying extra coffee just to save on shipping when its just for me.

Cheryl
CherylRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very good

We enjoyed the Pods but like the Coffee Beans much better. We buy from a little town called Ebor NSW as we drive thru.

Appliance Brands

Find out how Segafredo Zanetti compares to other Appliance Brands

My coffee beans are sacred and non negotiable for me!

I have always bought a specific brand of organic coffee beans from Segafredo. However last year the company informed me that they were going to start their own brand of organic products and I was a bit annoyed at first. I asked for some more information and I was given 2 choices that would match the closest to my current flavor. One of these was organic. I tried it and loved it even though it’s slightly different.
Still buying the same ones since then.
Yum!!

Niklas A.Segafredo Zanetti
Nicola P.
Nicola P.Perth, WA

Great coffee and speedy delivery

The coffee pods have a great range of flavours, and delivered to the door in days. Great savings in bundles too