Seiko Intimate Area

Seiko Intimate Area

The shaver may or may not be good but the "Seiko" claim is FALSE

I love my Seiko Intimate Area Shaver

I was hesitant to use yet another shaver, however I purchased a (Seiko)Cleancut Battery operated Shaver that came with the trimmer and couldn't be happier
    Close shave and easy to use

Still the best.....

I thought to update my shaver and try a new one, Hair erazor, but after receiving it found it not as good and there is no electrical approval for
    Aust and NZ even though they try to say there is. And now the Government authorities have had them pull their Aussie website and stop selling it so I can't even return it for a refund. I will stick with my Seiko or whatever name it goes by it does not matter it is still the best and definitely has electrical approvals so it is perfectly safe to use. Buy it online it's much cheaper than all the others!
    inexpensive, reliable, safe to use, works well

Women's Electric Shavers

Find out how Seiko Intimate Area compares to other Women's Electric Shavers

Bad

Tonya
    Tonya

The Hair eRazor does not have international certification. It is not certified in Australia. Check your facts first.

leanneleanne

leanneleanne

Carmen01

Carmen01asked

I am looking for replacement blades for my Seiko CleanCut. I am currently in Dubai, so will need an online source. But I have noticed when I come across websites, the "Seiko" name isn't shown under "CleanCut"(on the picture of the shaver) Can you tell me are ppl selling copies or did Seiko remove their name?

Lisa M
    Lisa M

You can buy replacements from a site called Vshavers I can't remember how much.

Get an answer from our members and Seiko representatives