Streets Golden Gaytime

Streets Golden Gaytime (page 2 of 3)

OnlineShopper11

OnlineShopper11South East Queensland, QLD

Gaytime Sanga = Utter Garbage

Utter garbage. The Gaytime 'Sanga' is the poorest excuse for an ice-cream it's ever been my misfortune to pay for. The box of 4 cost me just over $8 which is $8 more than they're worth! I wouldn't eat them again if they were giving them away for free, that's how awful they really are. Thin and bearing no resemblance whatsoever to the picture on the box, these things had an odd, almost bitter after taste, stale crumbs and crappy compounded dark chocolate. The person responsible for this abomination should be ashamed of his or herself. Like another reviewer here I wish I'd just bought a box of the tried and true Maxibons. Now THERE'S an ice-cream worth its weight in gold!

Gaytime sanga

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Sanga

Disgusting Disgusting Disgusting Disgusting and even more Disgusting and that being polite. I was looking forward to trying this and my tastebuds will take some considerable time to recover. I wasted $5 on this totally vile product and lost 5 minutes of my life eating it. How dare you put something like that out thinking people will enjoy it. Don't you taste test it? What now am I going to do with the remaining 3 left in the packet!!!!! Ewwwww I hate it.

Find out how Streets Golden Gaytime compares to other Ice Creams

The sanga shouldn’t have gaytime on label

I was shocked and disappointed. I love the original gaytime, and the sanga idea was great but it tastes nothing like it!
Someone needs to be slapped at streets. Just use the same ice cream and put two biscuits around it!

Terrible Gaytime Sanga

This new Gaytime Sanga taste awful - nothing near the original Gaytime icecream.
Streets should stop making this.
Maxibon taste a lot better.

AsherB

AsherBSydney, NSW

Gaytime sanga is a fail

The biscuit end is like eating a stale, soggy biscuit. The worst part is the end with the crumbs, they are stuck to chocolate. Gaytimes do not have chocolate.

Maxibon ice cream much better!!!

Disgusting, ripped off. Thin slather of cheap tasting ice cream slapped in between cheap biscuit and a thin coating of chocolate. Maxibon is 100x better.

Alan

Alan

Gaytime Sanga

Got to be the worst ice cream ever- nothing like the original gaytime - very artificial taste-made in Indonesia- Streets must be joking- doesn't anybody at the factory taste test - also fat reduced icecream- never again

GOOD AND BAD ICE CREAM

I Bought a GAYTIME SANGA over the weekend, at $5+ and it was such a disappointment, stale biscuit with a small slice of ice in the middle, why would you bother even making it ?????
I then bought a normal GAYTIME and it was beautiful... , and was around $3 for it was well.

Find out how Streets Golden Gaytime compares to other Ice Creams

Gaytime sanga ... Chocolate is GROSS!

Ok, I’ll start off with the positive aspect. The biscuit on the sandwich end is good. That’s it. The chocolate under the crumb on the other end is dark compound chocolate and totally gross. The ice cream is not the same as an original gaytime. Wouldn’t buy another. Disappointed.

iload driver

iload driversydney

Alot to be improved

The crumbed part has a chocolate coating put on first. Losing and altering the traditional flavour ....bad move.
Then I'm still hoping for some traditional flavour in the sandwich part....but no luck there.
Regretting my purchase. Original is the best but sometimes too cold on the teeth.

Scorpio

ScorpioSydney, NSW

Nice ice cream

Have been eating these for a few years now,my only complaint is the size they are a lot smaller then when first made,Go back original size and maybe up the price a bit!

Heather

HeatherDoonside

Golden Gaytime Sanga

Was so looking forward to trying this but when i did i was so disappointing, I don't know where the original flavour or crumb coating went but its certainly not there anymore and what horrible chocolate did they use it tastes terrible.I would never buy another one.

The Gaytime Sanga

Very disappointed! I grew up eating gaytimes. My favourite ice-cream. Please tell me why you used chocolate of inferior taste. The ice-cream doesn't taste like the gaytime of old. Very little toffee flavour, couldn't wait to taste a sanga, don't think I'll buy it again. Do not fix what isn't broken. This is your reputation Streets! Nice biscuit though. Cheap product, not cheap in price.

Jenjen

JenjenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Golden Gaytime Sanga

Delicious however i was disappointed to see that it was made in Indonesia. I love the gaytime ice cream range but i agree with others regarding size they are definitely getting smaller.

Find out how Streets Golden Gaytime compares to other Ice Creams

Golden Gaytime Streets Icecream!

Golden Gaytime Streets Icecream they are very nice, however the size of them are smaller then what I remember. More expensive and smaller! Really Streets Icecream think you should make them a tad bigger! And listen to you're customers what they want.

small

Taste's awesome as always but probably half the size it used to be... Slowly but surely it got smaller and smaller and the price bigger and bigger... Rip off... Won't buy again.

It's like one Third smaller come on people

Tastes the same but much smaller, though guess what the price isn't. What's next a bite size, sick of the rip off.
Diminishing returns or greed, the later I think. I can live without it thanks, you fools are going to cut the nose off dispite the face. that's the last $4 from me.

grace

grace

Priceless

Every bite takes me back to the days... my very first encounter of a Golden Gaytime... ur teeth bites through the chocolate coated, crushed biscuit...then there is an explosion in ur mouth of toffee and vanilla combine this with the chocolate and crushed biscuit.. it's heavenly music.. ur taste buds r dancing on top of ur tongue..there's a party going on....Time goes by...things may change..BUT a Golden Gaytime will still stays the same!! Thank u

TeeJ

TeeJACT, 2600

Awesome from start to finish!

See all Streets Golden Gaytime reviews