Streets Golden Gaytime

Streets Golden Gaytime

iain edwards

iain edwardsSydney, NSW

I have stopped buying golden gay times as they stain!!!

I was eating a gaytime and it dripped all over my shirt, now I can’t get the stain out and my shirt it’s ruined. I will tell everyone not to buy golden gay times improve your stuff get rid off the stain

Purchased in January 2021 at Harris Farm Markets Bondi Beach.

Gaytime sanga ... Chocolate is GROSS!

Ok, I’ll start off with the positive aspect. The biscuit on the sandwich end is good. That’s it. The chocolate under the crumb on the other end is dark compound chocolate and totally gross. The ice cream is not the same as an original gaytime. Wouldn’t buy another. Disappointed.

It's like one Third smaller come on people

Tastes the same but much smaller, though guess what the price isn't. What's next a bite size, sick of the rip off.
Diminishing returns or greed, the later I think. I can live without it thanks, you fools are going to cut the nose off dispite the face. that's the last $4 from me.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Golden Gaytime compares to other Ice Creams

Smallus

Smallus

Bad value for money, half its original size...why bother!!

Golden Gaytimes were a regular treat at highschool lunch & then regularly since. Having not indulged the last few years or so, I was in for a shock.

The very much reduced size means that they melt more quickly & I believe this accounts for the outer biscuit crumb coating being soggy immediately out of the freezer.

GGs are no longer good value...will never buy again

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lack of crunch

Gaytime is suppose to be crunchy outside but its soft very disappointing. Without that crunch it's just not the same Golden Gaytime. Flavor wise it's ok.

Crunchy biscuit

Sorry to say Australia's favourite ice cream has changed! The biscuit is really crunchy not soft and it had a sparse coating. I tried the chocolate Gaytime and it was disappointing... Please bring back the old recipe, lots of biscuit that is soft and chewy! Yum (if it ain't broke don't fix it!?!)

Less Biscuit On Outer

I recently eaten a Golden Gaytime and noticed there was less biscuit on the outer of the ice cream block. I remember it used to be very thick and chunky coated biscuit, not anymore, too stingy these companies.

See all Streets Golden Gaytime reviews