Streets Golden Gaytime

Streets Golden Gaytime

Felicity

FelicityPenrith

Perfect Flavour and Texture

I purchased a pack of Golden Gaytimes from Coles in the last week. This is the best they've been in years. The caramel flavour centre has always been good though the biscuit crumb coating used to be soggy. The pack from this week were perfect, not only the centre was nice, so was the crispy coating.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

HannahLouise

HannahLouise

Best Icecream Ever

The reviews here are false, it deserves 5 stars, it is the best icecream hands down.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

GOOD AND BAD ICE CREAM

I Bought a GAYTIME SANGA over the weekend, at $5+ and it was such a disappointment, stale biscuit with a small slice of ice in the middle, why would you bother even making it ?????
I then bought a normal GAYTIME and it was beautiful... , and was around $3 for it was well.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Golden Gaytime compares to other Ice Creams

grace

grace

Priceless

Every bite takes me back to the days... my very first encounter of a Golden Gaytime... ur teeth bites through the chocolate coated, crushed biscuit...then there is an explosion in ur mouth of toffee and vanilla combine this with the chocolate and crushed biscuit.. it's heavenly music.. ur taste buds r dancing on top of ur tongue..there's a party going on....Time goes by...things may change..BUT a Golden Gaytime will still stays the same!! Thank u

Lorraine

LorraineNSW

A favourite from my childhood.

I remember the first Golden Gaytime I had as a kid blew me away with how good it tasted! After that, it became a regular thing between my sister and I to hop off the schoolbus and visit the cornershop on our way home. They were a great treat after a hot day at school!

Rick R

Rick RSydney

Always my first choice

Most yummy ice cream ever with a very unusual name. Is my first choice whenever I buy an ice cream...

James

JamesKL

Great ice cream - interesting name.

I had a few of these when I was in Australia. More than I should have. Sadly, we can't get these where I come from. I don't usually enjoy pre-packaged supermarket-type ice creams but this was something better than the usual.
The taste will remind me of Australia. It's a combination of vanilla and caramel in a soft cream with a nice little toffee-flavoured bits coating the outside.
The name is unique. Friend tells me that this has a cult following - I understand why. I'll have to be back for more.
Delicious, inexpensive.

The best!

I love these ice creams, I have one every Saturday night as part of my cheat meal, sometimes with a magnum, but it's the gaytime I like the best. The mix of flavours and biscuit coating is impossible to beat! They aren't too sweet, just the right mix of sweetness and coating.
Taste fantastic!

chezryl

chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love a Golden Gaytime and all the jokes that come along with it. I think these days they are getting a bit dated though (the jokes that is). They are just delicious in flavour and texture. I just adore these iceblocks. This would be one of my top choices in icream treats and has been for a number of years. They are in the mid range priced iceblocks and are great if you want something a little different to just plain icecream.
So very, very tasty. Perfect combination of flavours and love the biscuit crumbs against the creamy icecream.
Have they become smaller over the years or have I just become bigger?

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Golden Gaytime compares to other Ice Creams

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Great ice cream has been around for years and it is still great quality. The size is smaller and the price is higher but thats just like everything. You cant beat a gaytime
Yum! This is the greatest icecream in the world. The honey comb icecream is so creamy, and the biscuit crumbs are great.
They use to be alot larger and cheaper! The biscuit crumbs used to be chrunchier.

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

The Golden Gaytime is an all time favourite in my household. It isnt too rich and has a different flavour to anything else on the market, its crunchy and creamy at the same time. It can be a little pricey to buy on its own, so why not buy a multi-pack! If you havent tried it, you dont know what your missing out on....
Simply delicious. Like nothing else on the market
Nothing much. Biscuit can be a little soggy if they arent fresh. More expensive than some

See all Streets Golden Gaytime reviews