Streets Magnum Classic

Streets Magnum Classic (page 2 of 5)

Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

Just bought the new ruby and raspberry magnum, big mistake, the raspberry swirl was sour and strong, the ruby chocolate was overpowered with raspberry flavour it didn't even taste like chocolate and was so thin. Ice cream was also hard. Terrible product.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $6.00.

Atg
AtgMid North Coast, NSW

Misleading packaging & product

If dying line, just die already- your product is no longer acceptable.

Purchased in June 2020.

Carla L.
Carla L.Perth, WA

What’s Happened to Magnums?

I purchased a four pack of Almond Magnums which have always been my favourites. I haven’t had them for a couple of years. As soon as I opened one, I noticed there were hardly any Almonds on it. Then when I bit into it I noticed that the quality of the chocolate was very poor. The ice cream inside was shocking - it was icy and tasteless. More like an icy pole. Oh well - no more magnums for me!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles Inglewood Western Australia .

Donna Price
Donna PriceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting

Mini magnum now tastes like an icy pole. I won’t be buying any more

Purchased in May 2020 for $8.00.

One star is too much

I bought a variety of magnums for my freezer the other day, when I took one to eat I was very disappointed, it was awful, the have gone the way of other confectionary, cheap and inedible, just another once loved treat that I will not purchase again, like Cadbury chocolate, why do you mess with the recipe, it doesnt pay you in the long run.

Purchased in April 2020 for $6.00.

What have you done?

Fatty tasteless chocolate which is inedible and is like copha.

Purchased in March 2020.

Helenco
HelencoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Can't believe they are so bad now.

Hadn't had a Magnum for a good while. Bought some recently and was shocked. Where has the creamy ice cream gone??? Replaced by some kind of iced up milk. I don't want to even talk about the chocolate part. Just terrible. How could their standards drop so low???. Bought the double dipped variety only to realise the pay off for dipped twice in awful cheap chocolate is a shrunken size ice cream. Threw it in the bin and will never buy again unless the company brings back the old recipe.

Purchased in February 2020 at Maxi Foods for $4.50.

Matt J.
Matt J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What happened!!??

Magnums were always my go to ice cream since I was young....now they cant even call themselves a desert.
The flavourless icecream in the middle tastes like something bought in the gluten free or dairy free section....and the chocolate tastes like those no name branded easter eggs everyone would avoid at easter time. Not to mention they can now be finished in two bits they are so small. Streets can royally get stuffed!!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

Margo Y.
Margo Y.

DISCUSTING

Compound chocolate, watery tasteless ice-cream, all around dog, greedy company cutting every cost possible.

Purchased in December 2019.

Roger
RogerSydney, NSW

Very disappointed

Just had my last magnum ice cream ever!

Have shrunk dramatically and tasteless. Use to be my favourite treat, goodbye.

Purchased in January 2020 for $4.40.

Smaller and tastes worse

Not anything like I remember. You get a small ice-cream that you can't even taste anymore for the same price you used to.

Does anyone in the company actually taste their product before it goes out the door?

Purchased in December 2019 for $5.00.

They've changed the recipe!

They've gone and changed the recipe. The ice cream is tasteless and grainy. It used to be smooth and creamy - not anymore. Now it has a sickly aftertaste as well. It's become more expensive and it has decreased in size. After many years as a loyal fan, Street's Magnums are no longer my favourite. I will not be buying them again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles.

grahmhw
grahmhw

Aren't what they use to be..

Magnum ice creams in Thailand are sold at a high premium price and have a creamy texture with various good quality coatings whereas in Aust the ice cream is very icey and not at all creamy. After correspondence with "Streets" I discovered that the variations are true. The Australian version is truely a cheap imitation of the original version.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $2.00.

warren
warrenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Streets Icecream Magnum double chocolate

Typical big corporations tied in with Coles Woolworths have dumped another garbage product on the market Magnum double chocolate.
Belgium chocolate is the claim typical large corporation has just ripped me off
I will never buy Streets again this is the last time they steal my money Magnum Double Chocolate is very ordinary
compared to a home brand it was on par with the cheap labels

Purchased in November 2019 for $4.99.

peter B.
peter B.Sydney, NSW

My Magnum Icecream Doesn't taste the same

I agree the chocolate is thin and tastes a little bitter, not lush like usual. Im not sure if the Icecream has changed? Maybe the old chocolate recipe gives it the lift. Very disappointed why would Streets risk losing their customer base?

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

See all Streets Magnum Classic reviews