Streets Magnum Classic

Streets Magnum Classic (page 4 of 5)

Reni C

Reni CMelbourne

Magnum - Quality Change

Why Why Why Did Magnum Bars Change?

They used to be out of this world. But the last time I had one I was disappointed-they were smaller, the super thick coating was not thick anymore, the ice cream not creamy. You have lost a customer.

Caz

Caz

Magnum Hazelnut salted vanilla By Johnny !??? Saltier than the ocean and possibly me

Terrible very unhappy

All magnums are now not worth eating no thick chocolate and the ice cream watery and tasteless what have they done to that ice cream all my family even ones who are grandchildren now dislike it I am 82 years old bought 3 pkts for a treat when I sit on my own in sun very sad not worth eating please please bring back your original or I fear you will lose thousand of customers. Unhappy lady Patricia

What happened

I work on an offshore rig,and as a treat for us the staff give us a magnum with our meals in the freezer waiting for us when we are done dinner,its only this time we noticed as there was 10 of us around the table eating these almond magnums and noticed just how small they have gotten,the amount of non exsistant almonds are now on them,and how un creamy they are,what happened? You were the best magnum and im afraid to say now you surely are not,there are over 200 people on board and we have all noticed im pretty sure if you dont change it back to the awesome magnums of the past you will surely lose alot of business,as you have just lost ours
Sincerely
Unhappy ex magnum lover

Amy

AmyPerth

Downhill

Have gotten smaller, how did Streets think we wouldn't notice? The chocolate is no longer thick, the ice cream tastes cheap. Bring back the old Magnum!

Justin M

Justin MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What have you done

Dear Unilever, what have you done to the magnum ice cream? The ice-cream itself is horrible. It used to be silky smooth and soft, now it's just cheap trash. Do not want. You've lost our family as a customer. Such a shame. An icon has been ruined.

Poor

Have noticed the shrinking over the years and not minded too much. But now ice cream is watery - confection. Won't buy again.

APB

APBHolloways Beach

Why, Why, Why.

We have been buying Magnum Classic ice cream for years ( I am 68). The Magnum was an "adult" ice cream with thick dark chocolate and creamy icecream and neither was too sweet. Now the chocolate is too thin and sweet, and the icecream has lost its creamy richness. We can't buy this product again until the original recipe is re launched.

Michael S

Michael SHobart

Simply disgraceful

I never write reviews but I had an almond magnum tonight as a treat. Magnum used to be the best ice cream on the market. Sadly, things have changed for the worse. They have no taste, no creamy texture and are loaded with sugar. The chocolate is too sweet, the ice cream lacks flavour and as for the almonds, well I think I counted 5 small shavings of almond. I won’t be going back for seconds. Connessuers for me in future.

Joey

JoeySydney

No flavour

Looked forward to trying this ice cream,
Very disappointing, no flavour, outer casing of ? White chocolate hard and unappealing, inner case had the same innocuous flavour, not worth the reduced price!

Michael brill

Michael brillHuddersfield

.... Not a magnum, it's a joke!

Smaller, the chocolate which used to be the highlight has been changed into a overly sweet nasty cheap chocolate and they're still cheeky enough to try and charge the same price

So disappointed

Yuck. I remember exactly what magnum ice cream used to taste like and this isn't it. I couldn't even finish it, not worth the calories on cheap ingredients.

Meredith

Meredith

Nothing Magnum about Magnums

Bought them a few times lately- each time hoping it was my imagination they were smaller, and the chocolate was thinner- I used to love chipping away at the thick chocolate and almond coating- now it’s so thin it falls off in one brittle piece and and the ice- cream is gone in a couple of mouthfuls. I’m so very disappointed - I thought it might have been a mistake - but no! Looks like I’m on the lookout for a new favourite- thanks for spoiling a good thing greedy Streets!

Magnums all varieties have gone downhill fast

wyful

wyfuladelaide

Greedy so and so's

i despise the blatant rip-off by reduction in size etc. profit driven greed and deceptive in my opinion
Bring on the good old GOLDEN NORTH brand ice cream
Streets have lost me completely now

Very Disappointed

I recently bought a couple boxes of Magnum bars. What happened? I haven't had one for over a year. They have shrunk, the chocolate coating is thinner and I won't be buying them ever again. They used to be magnificent, Not any more and no longer my favourite ice cream bar. Why why why???

Muz

MuzANNERLEY

Sad

Smaller, Poor Quality Ice Cream and a dead set sour taste of disappointment left on my taste buds. Seriously all the fun taken out of it when you can easily knock one back in less than 30 sec. Wake up to yourself streets and bring back the Magnum Biff.

NeilW

NeilWSouthern and Hills, SA

Smaller with that Ripped-Off Taste

I thought Magnums were way smaller now than when I first tried one years ago and I'm correct. I feel totally ripped-off with every bite taken. Now they are less of a Magnum hit, heading more towards a pellet or bb hit. For those of us who once loved the size and experience, it's now deceptively smaller and not at all satisfying. Will not be buying again - ever! I'd rather buy a tub of Golden North Icecream and have a full, creamy, real big icecream experience you won't get with a Magnum anymore. Companies need to get the message and the only message they usually hear and take notice of is the one attached to sales.

The King no more

It's sad to see an old friend decline. This was undeniably a great ice cream but over the last 5 years it has gone downhill in a big way. Compared to the Magnum I remember, the one I had today was a lot smaller and the chocolate is way thinner and not at the same quality. Cost cutting will hurt this brand, and I miss the old Magnum.

See all Streets Magnum Classic reviews