Streets Magnum Classic

Streets Magnum Classic (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Ice Creams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Streets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nothing special about magnums anymore

Magnums used to be the tastiest, biggest ice creams. Now they've shrunk by half the size - that's half the ice cream and half the chocolate. The taste has changed too and they're not the tasty magnums we grew up with. So now they're an expensive, mediocre ice cream with nothing special about them. Might as well buy the home brand, or better yet, the Aldi brand - they're bigger, cheaper and actually taste better!

Kass
KassSydney

A special icecream ruined

I used to love Magnums for a special treat. First the Belgian chocolate was replaced, now they are child sized with a thin layer of chocolate so no more Magnums for me.

Other Ice Creams

Thinner chocolate, smaller ice cream, not as creamy!

Was once my favourite ice cream, now I feel ripped off. The product is smaller with a thinner chocolate shell, as a consumer I feel ripped off. Not the magnums I remember.

julie
julienewcastle

Smaller and thinner

I used to love the magnum but had one last night and I am sure it is smaller and the chocolate definitely thinner. used to be able to crack lovely thick pieces of chocolate coating off but it is so much thinner now. I would love the triple treat brought back (if anyone else remembers them).

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Magnum Classic compares to other Ice Creams

Jenny
JennySydney

What have you done to the Classic Magnum? - it's dreadful!

This used to be our favourite ice-cream, however, the latest pack of Classic Magnums we bought are appalling. Not only have they shrunk considerably in size, the chocolate coating is thinner, and the ice-cream is no longer creamy. How stingy can Streets get - you've ruined a great ice-cream... it would have just been better just to increase the price and keep the quality.
As regular buyers we will now be looking elsewhere for a replacement, and probably spend the money on a good gourmet ice-cream... it is very disappointing.

yavis
yavisQLD, 4030

pinkyy
pinkyySydney

OK

It's so yummy and creamy. When you bite into it you first get the crunchy chocolate, followed by the creaminess of the vanilla inside- its a great combination. Basically, it tastes fantastic but is by no means value for money.
Its the ice cream 'to die for'
They're really expensive in bulk or single and its not very big in size. The kj intake is pretty high for such a small ice cream. The stick is too short so most of the time you get chocolate on your hands and there's always this tiny bit of chocolate that sticks 3/4 of the way down and is impossible to bite off.

neodymium
neodymiumAU

Good

The classic Streets Magnum is a beautiful combination of delicious, melt in your mouth chocolate with a lovely rich ice cream centre. The first thing I loved about the Magnum was the satisfying crunch you get when you first bite into it. The flavour of the chocolate is delicious without being overpowering and the ice cream is so wonderfully rich and creamy. Price wise, Magnums are quite expensive so try and get them on special if you can. If you are looking spoil yourself, you can't go wrong with one of these.
Rich, creamy ice cream. Delicious chocolate coating.
A bit expensive compared to other ice creams

Other Ice Creams

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

This is a rich and creamy ice cream on a stick. You really bite into the chocolate crunch, just like how they show on t.v. and it's so yummy. I am always scared that the ice cream will fall off the stick and into my lap, so I have to eat it in a hurry, which is part of the fun! Its a tasty treat to enjoy once in a while.
This is a rich and creamy choco-bar ice cream. It has a fantastic chocolate crunch and the inside vanilla is creamy and rich. It is not over powering, so I really enjoy this ice cream.
It is a bit expensive, and I have only bought it when it was on sale. If the sugar or calorie count could be reduced a bit, that would be nice and maybe more people would buy it regularly.

Ice Creams