Streets Magnum Classic

Streets Magnum Classic (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Ice Creams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Streets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

This is a rich and creamy ice cream on a stick. You really bite into the chocolate crunch, just like how they show on t.v. and it's so yummy. I am always scared that the ice cream will fall off the stick and into my lap, so I have to eat it in a hurry, which is part of the fun! Its a tasty treat to enjoy once in a while.
This is a rich and creamy choco-bar ice cream. It has a fantastic chocolate crunch and the inside vanilla is creamy and rich. It is not over powering, so I really enjoy this ice cream.
It is a bit expensive, and I have only bought it when it was on sale. If the sugar or calorie count could be reduced a bit, that would be nice and maybe more people would buy it regularly.