Streets Magnum Classic

Streets Magnum Classic

S.K

S.K

Say goodbye to the Magnum as you know it.

Simple things like changing the shape and wood of the stick, and size of the actual Magnum.
"It's tastes like a Bulla!" That's what my friend said to me when I offered him a Magnum from a new just opened packet. Discussion ensued if the recipe had changed. It tastes like it has, nearly not as much fun to eat. In the end, I'm never going to be hungry enough to spend money and eat a dessert that was just average.

Reni C

Reni CMelbourne

Magnum - Quality Change

Why Why Why Did Magnum Bars Change?

They used to be out of this world. But the last time I had one I was disappointed-they were smaller, the super thick coating was not thick anymore, the ice cream not creamy. You have lost a customer.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Magnum Classic compares to other Ice Creams

wyful

wyfuladelaide

Greedy so and so's

i despise the blatant rip-off by reduction in size etc. profit driven greed and deceptive in my opinion
Bring on the good old GOLDEN NORTH brand ice cream
Streets have lost me completely now

julie

julienewcastle

Smaller and thinner

I used to love the magnum but had one last night and I am sure it is smaller and the chocolate definitely thinner. used to be able to crack lovely thick pieces of chocolate coating off but it is so much thinner now. I would love the triple treat brought back (if anyone else remembers them).

pinkyy

pinkyySydney

OK

It's so yummy and creamy. When you bite into it you first get the crunchy chocolate, followed by the creaminess of the vanilla inside- its a great combination. Basically, it tastes fantastic but is by no means value for money.
Its the ice cream 'to die for'
They're really expensive in bulk or single and its not very big in size. The kj intake is pretty high for such a small ice cream. The stick is too short so most of the time you get chocolate on your hands and there's always this tiny bit of chocolate that sticks 3/4 of the way down and is impossible to bite off.

See all Streets Magnum Classic reviews