Streets Magnum Classic

Streets Magnum Classic

See the Best Ice Creams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Streets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Elias
Elias

Weight Issue

I have noticed that when buying a 4 pack of Magnum Classic Ice Cream, it's weight is 428ml, but the 6 pack Mini Ice cream is only 360ml and for the same price. One needs to be careful when choosing.

Purchased in July 2021.

Dissonance
DissonancePerth

Great!

I purchased a 4-pack this week and the ice cream was velvety and creamy and the chocolate very thick and rich.

After reading the other reviews, either I have extremely low ice cream standards or the company has changed the recipe...?

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.00.

S.K
S.K

Say goodbye to the Magnum as you know it.

Simple things like changing the shape and wood of the stick, and size of the actual Magnum.
"It's tastes like a Bulla!" That's what my friend said to me when I offered him a Magnum from a new just opened packet. Discussion ensued if the recipe had changed. It tastes like it has, nearly not as much fun to eat. In the end, I'm never going to be hungry enough to spend money and eat a dessert that was just average.

Reni C
Reni CMelbourne

Magnum - Quality Change

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Magnum Classic compares to other Ice Creams

Why Why Why Did Magnum Bars Change?

They used to be out of this world. But the last time I had one I was disappointed-they were smaller, the super thick coating was not thick anymore, the ice cream not creamy. You have lost a customer.

wyful
wyfuladelaide

Greedy so and so's

i despise the blatant rip-off by reduction in size etc. profit driven greed and deceptive in my opinion
Bring on the good old GOLDEN NORTH brand ice cream
Streets have lost me completely now

julie
julienewcastle

Smaller and thinner

I used to love the magnum but had one last night and I am sure it is smaller and the chocolate definitely thinner. used to be able to crack lovely thick pieces of chocolate coating off but it is so much thinner now. I would love the triple treat brought back (if anyone else remembers them).

yavis
yavisQLD, 4030

pinkyy
pinkyySydney

OK

It's so yummy and creamy. When you bite into it you first get the crunchy chocolate, followed by the creaminess of the vanilla inside- its a great combination. Basically, it tastes fantastic but is by no means value for money.
Its the ice cream 'to die for'
They're really expensive in bulk or single and its not very big in size. The kj intake is pretty high for such a small ice cream. The stick is too short so most of the time you get chocolate on your hands and there's always this tiny bit of chocolate that sticks 3/4 of the way down and is impossible to bite off.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Magnum Classic compares to other Ice Creams

neodymium
neodymiumAU

Good

The classic Streets Magnum is a beautiful combination of delicious, melt in your mouth chocolate with a lovely rich ice cream centre. The first thing I loved about the Magnum was the satisfying crunch you get when you first bite into it. The flavour of the chocolate is delicious without being overpowering and the ice cream is so wonderfully rich and creamy. Price wise, Magnums are quite expensive so try and get them on special if you can. If you are looking spoil yourself, you can't go wrong with one of these.
Rich, creamy ice cream. Delicious chocolate coating.
A bit expensive compared to other ice creams

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

This is a rich and creamy ice cream on a stick. You really bite into the chocolate crunch, just like how they show on t.v. and it's so yummy. I am always scared that the ice cream will fall off the stick and into my lap, so I have to eat it in a hurry, which is part of the fun! Its a tasty treat to enjoy once in a while.
This is a rich and creamy choco-bar ice cream. It has a fantastic chocolate crunch and the inside vanilla is creamy and rich. It is not over powering, so I really enjoy this ice cream.
It is a bit expensive, and I have only bought it when it was on sale. If the sugar or calorie count could be reduced a bit, that would be nice and maybe more people would buy it regularly.