Streets Magnum Classic

Streets Magnum Classic

See the Best Ice Creams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Streets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Swamy
SwamyAct

Responsible shrinking

I was just eating a magnum and looked up why they are now smaller. I think it makes a lot of sense to shrink portion sizes. It annoys me people talking about price too, prices go up just like bread, just like petrol- everything else. Stop blaming Streets for its evolving price and being responsible!

Purchased in May 2021 for $5.00.

Love the new recipe

I actually really love the new ice cream recipe! I find it so much creamier and less sweet. I think the ice cream is now much more balanced and will continue buying them.

Purchased in December 2020 at Costco ACT, Canberra.

Other Ice Creams

Dissonance
DissonancePerth

Great!

I purchased a 4-pack this week and the ice cream was velvety and creamy and the chocolate very thick and rich.

After reading the other reviews, either I have extremely low ice cream standards or the company has changed the recipe...?

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.00.

yavis
yavisQLD, 4030

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Magnum Classic compares to other Ice Creams

neodymium
neodymiumAU

Good

The classic Streets Magnum is a beautiful combination of delicious, melt in your mouth chocolate with a lovely rich ice cream centre. The first thing I loved about the Magnum was the satisfying crunch you get when you first bite into it. The flavour of the chocolate is delicious without being overpowering and the ice cream is so wonderfully rich and creamy. Price wise, Magnums are quite expensive so try and get them on special if you can. If you are looking spoil yourself, you can't go wrong with one of these.
Rich, creamy ice cream. Delicious chocolate coating.
A bit expensive compared to other ice creams

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

This is a rich and creamy ice cream on a stick. You really bite into the chocolate crunch, just like how they show on t.v. and it's so yummy. I am always scared that the ice cream will fall off the stick and into my lap, so I have to eat it in a hurry, which is part of the fun! Its a tasty treat to enjoy once in a while.
This is a rich and creamy choco-bar ice cream. It has a fantastic chocolate crunch and the inside vanilla is creamy and rich. It is not over powering, so I really enjoy this ice cream.
It is a bit expensive, and I have only bought it when it was on sale. If the sugar or calorie count could be reduced a bit, that would be nice and maybe more people would buy it regularly.