Streets Magnum Classic

Streets Magnum Classic

See the Best Ice Creams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Streets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Portugal? What happened?

The white magnums have completely changed. All within this last week. My wife picked up our daily batch. Not as creamy, weird sugar taste. But also noticed, when thinking maybe it's a USA factory now. I was completely wrong. The mini white ones now say Portugal. Well whatever they are doing in Portugal. They suck now. The recipe is horrible, not the same. 10+ years of Magnum addiction. Is no more.

Elias
Elias

Weight Issue

I have noticed that when buying a 4 pack of Magnum Classic Ice Cream, it's weight is 428ml, but the 6 pack Mini Ice cream is only 360ml and for the same price. One needs to be careful when choosing.

Purchased in July 2021.

Andrew G.
Andrew G.South East Queensland, QLD

Meddling with the recipe

Recipe changes are detrimental to the luxury and treat a Magnum is supposed to be. Whether it was a brand decision or Streets management or worse Unilever management someone should be sacked.

Purchased in July 2021 at Seven Eleven, Ashgrove for $5.00.

Swamy
SwamyAct

Responsible shrinking

I was just eating a magnum and looked up why they are now smaller. I think it makes a lot of sense to shrink portion sizes. It annoys me people talking about price too, prices go up just like bread, just like petrol- everything else. Stop blaming Streets for its evolving price and being responsible!

Purchased in May 2021 for $5.00.

Love the new recipe

I actually really love the new ice cream recipe! I find it so much creamier and less sweet. I think the ice cream is now much more balanced and will continue buying them.

Purchased in December 2020 at Costco ACT, Canberra.

Vanilla center is like ice milk

Well they outside is decent with their toffee praline or whatever it's called I was really surprised by the inside white supposedly vanilla ice cream that tastes like nothing, like ice milk. Really disappointing since it already has a lot of calories with the praline, at least I could do is have some really rich vanilla ice cream in the middle.

Purchased in January 2020 for $3.00.

Gordon T.
Gordon T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Short changed

Got a pack of 6 mini magnums and when opened there where only 4 in the box. Ripped off

Purchased in October 2019 at IGA for $6.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Scott L
Scott LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not the original Magnum experience

The product is smaller in size and the flavour lacks the creamy smoothness of the original magnum in my opinion why change a winning formula it appears to be a loss of vision by the manufacturer

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $4.95.

Other Ice Creams

Why change what isn't broken??

My son loves to have his vanilla magnum every night. Not any more!! The bars are smaller, the chocolate thinner which makes it break off in small pieces and the vanilla ice cream, no where near as creamy as usual and has a very distinct 'coffee' flavour. He doesn't like them at all. Very sad!

S.K
S.K

Say goodbye to the Magnum as you know it.

Simple things like changing the shape and wood of the stick, and size of the actual Magnum.
"It's tastes like a Bulla!" That's what my friend said to me when I offered him a Magnum from a new just opened packet. Discussion ensued if the recipe had changed. It tastes like it has, nearly not as much fun to eat. In the end, I'm never going to be hungry enough to spend money and eat a dessert that was just average.

phdo
phdoSydney, NSW

fake ice cream

Progressively Streets no longer make a proper ice-cream. Haven't bought a magnum for a while but this time the so called 'ice cream' has no body to it and seems to disappear in the mouth. Probably a good thing as it is now a vegetable oil product. It also had traces of ice crystals.
The chocolate coating seemed okay though.

Reni C
Reni CMelbourne

Magnum - Quality Change

Find out how Streets Magnum Classic compares to other Ice Creams

Why Why Why Did Magnum Bars Change?

They used to be out of this world. But the last time I had one I was disappointed-they were smaller, the super thick coating was not thick anymore, the ice cream not creamy. You have lost a customer.

Caz
Caz

Magnum Hazelnut salted vanilla By Johnny !??? Saltier than the ocean and possibly me

What happened

I work on an offshore rig,and as a treat for us the staff give us a magnum with our meals in the freezer waiting for us when we are done dinner,its only this time we noticed as there was 10 of us around the table eating these almond magnums and noticed just how small they have gotten,the amount of non exsistant almonds are now on them,and how un creamy they are,what happened? You were the best magnum and im afraid to say now you surely are not,there are over 200 people on board and we have all noticed im pretty sure if you dont change it back to the awesome magnums of the past you will surely lose alot of business,as you have just lost ours
Sincerely