Streets Magnum Classic

Streets Magnum Classic

See the Best Ice Creams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Streets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Elias
Elias

Weight Issue

I have noticed that when buying a 4 pack of Magnum Classic Ice Cream, it's weight is 428ml, but the 6 pack Mini Ice cream is only 360ml and for the same price. One needs to be careful when choosing.

Purchased in July 2021.

Swamy
SwamyAct

Responsible shrinking

I was just eating a magnum and looked up why they are now smaller. I think it makes a lot of sense to shrink portion sizes. It annoys me people talking about price too, prices go up just like bread, just like petrol- everything else. Stop blaming Streets for its evolving price and being responsible!

Purchased in May 2021 for $5.00.

Other Ice Creams

Love the new recipe

I actually really love the new ice cream recipe! I find it so much creamier and less sweet. I think the ice cream is now much more balanced and will continue buying them.

Purchased in December 2020 at Costco ACT, Canberra.

S.K
S.K

Say goodbye to the Magnum as you know it.

Simple things like changing the shape and wood of the stick, and size of the actual Magnum.
"It's tastes like a Bulla!" That's what my friend said to me when I offered him a Magnum from a new just opened packet. Discussion ensued if the recipe had changed. It tastes like it has, nearly not as much fun to eat. In the end, I'm never going to be hungry enough to spend money and eat a dessert that was just average.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Magnum Classic compares to other Ice Creams

Reni C
Reni CMelbourne

Magnum - Quality Change

Why Why Why Did Magnum Bars Change?

They used to be out of this world. But the last time I had one I was disappointed-they were smaller, the super thick coating was not thick anymore, the ice cream not creamy. You have lost a customer.

wyful
wyfuladelaide

Greedy so and so's

i despise the blatant rip-off by reduction in size etc. profit driven greed and deceptive in my opinion
Bring on the good old GOLDEN NORTH brand ice cream
Streets have lost me completely now

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
julie
julienewcastle

Smaller and thinner

I used to love the magnum but had one last night and I am sure it is smaller and the chocolate definitely thinner. used to be able to crack lovely thick pieces of chocolate coating off but it is so much thinner now. I would love the triple treat brought back (if anyone else remembers them).

Other Ice Creams

pinkyy
pinkyySydney

OK

It's so yummy and creamy. When you bite into it you first get the crunchy chocolate, followed by the creaminess of the vanilla inside- its a great combination. Basically, it tastes fantastic but is by no means value for money.
Its the ice cream 'to die for'
They're really expensive in bulk or single and its not very big in size. The kj intake is pretty high for such a small ice cream. The stick is too short so most of the time you get chocolate on your hands and there's always this tiny bit of chocolate that sticks 3/4 of the way down and is impossible to bite off.

Ice Creams