Listing monitored by Selfawear

3.3
Silvana piccolo
Silvana piccoloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy with purchase with amazing quality, strongly recommend

It was so easy to navigate on the site ,very satisfied with the range , I was surprised, the quality was so beautiful and soft , and the stitching was perfect on the sweater and the colour was true to match to the image, will definitely be purchasing more items to support this business , thank you so much happy customer

Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.Central Queensland, QLD

Worth the wait!

Extremely happy! Good quality material, true to size and fantastic customer service. Products did take a long time to arrive, but in a global pandemic it is to be expected.

Not worth the price

I don't think the product is worth the price. I waited 6 weeks for it to arrive and when dealing with customer service, they were unhelpful and didn't want to deal with the problem. Disappointed and wouldn't purchase from here again

Sue
SueWestern Australia

Unsatisfy

My Order took 4 weeks then I had to chase it up,came straight from China ,2 items missing in a dirty bag,I thought it was an Australian company,very disappointing indeed

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Selfawear compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Linh N.asked

Hello
I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received it yet. When I contacted the Instagram page no one replied, so I would want to ask when my ring will be shipped to Sydney.
Thank you and hope you will have a lovely day

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Linh, Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We really appreciate you letting us know and can certainly chase this up for you today. Can you please email us at: support@selfawear.com.au and provide me with your order number and the full name of your order.
Warmest regards Belinda

Linh N.

Thank you so much, I received it and I just love the quality. Thank you and well done

Linh N.asked

Hello, I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received my order yet and when I contacted the Instagram page, no one replied. I would want to know when the order can be shipped to Sydney. Thank you

edavies6323
edavies6323asked

Are the silver rings actually sterling silver with no copper/other metals? (person I want to buy for has reactions to certain metals)

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi E Davies, our bracelets are all sterling silver, thank you for your enquiry.

Jen R
Jen R

You asked about rings. Rings are said to be silver and stamped 925 but the have a short lasting acrylic coating in my experience and a 2nd shiny metallic coating over the silver. Selfawear answered you and said their bracelets are silver - they are in fact stainless steel (grade unspecified) and a clear acrylic coating - which i think unnecessary if high grade stainless steel.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Jen, my sincere apologies, you are absolutely correct I was referring to the rings which are sterling silver and I accidentally typed in bracelets. Our silver bracelets are stainless steel. I hope this clarifies everthing.

Get an answer from our members and Selfawear representatives

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands