Listing monitored by Selfawear

Gaye rose
Gaye rose

Grow positive thoughts

I live in sydney and after 3 months in lockdown for the first time i am wearing my tshirt, Grow positive thoughts. We come out of lockdown on monday so i am doing what my shirt says. The shirts are well made, and good quality material. I recommend them and also look forward to a childrens range in the future

Nards
Nards

Love my new Tshirt

Quality is good and lived up to expectations amd arrived super quick. Can't wait to order more for myself and husband and work colleagues.

Dioneh
DionehSydney, NSW

Great Vision.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Donna
Donna Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality products

Appreciated being able to exchange product easily. Customer service friendly and accommodating. Quality of shirts is excellent, I love the captions on shirts, and am excited to be able to support the promotion of positive mental health. This is a creative way of encouraging a different mindset in a stressed world.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Selfawear compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Michele WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love my Be Kind Tshirt.

I love my Be Kind Tshirt. Love the message and can’t wait to wear it. Staff were very helpful. Took a while to arrive but worth the wait. Beautiful quality Tshirt

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Michele, thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review, we really appreciate you doing this for us. We are proud that you are helping spread the message to be kind, especially in these unusual times.

Michele W

Thanks for your kind reply.
Much appreciated
Keep up the great work

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

Attentive Service

T-shirts arrived; quality was good but the sizing was snug around the hip. My initial email was responded to promptly as was my email confirming their receipt of the returned my t-shirts for an exchange. Rather than just sending me the next size up as I asked, they recommended two sizes up based on my needs for a looser fit around the hips. Now that’s great attentive service. Looking forward to receiving them.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

HI Marie, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so pleased to have been able to help you with your sizing as we take pride in our products and our customer service. Thank you for your support :)

Tracy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product!!

The shirt was top quality and came with a beautiful card that brightened my day in this bleak year!! Would thoroughly recommend. Sizing was a little smaller then I would have liked.

Tracy K.

You're doing a great job ☺️

Linh N.asked

Hello
I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received it yet. When I contacted the Instagram page no one replied, so I would want to ask when my ring will be shipped to Sydney.
Thank you and hope you will have a lovely day

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Linh, Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We really appreciate you letting us know and can certainly chase this up for you today. Can you please email us at: support@selfawear.com.au and provide me with your order number and the full name of your order.
Warmest regards Belinda

Linh N.

Thank you so much, I received it and I just love the quality. Thank you and well done

Linh N.asked

Hello, I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received my order yet and when I contacted the Instagram page, no one replied. I would want to know when the order can be shipped to Sydney. Thank you

edavies6323
edavies6323asked

Are the silver rings actually sterling silver with no copper/other metals? (person I want to buy for has reactions to certain metals)

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi E Davies, our bracelets are all sterling silver, thank you for your enquiry.

Jen R
Jen R

You asked about rings. Rings are said to be silver and stamped 925 but the have a short lasting acrylic coating in my experience and a 2nd shiny metallic coating over the silver. Selfawear answered you and said their bracelets are silver - they are in fact stainless steel (grade unspecified) and a clear acrylic coating - which i think unnecessary if high grade stainless steel.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Jen, my sincere apologies, you are absolutely correct I was referring to the rings which are sterling silver and I accidentally typed in bracelets. Our silver bracelets are stainless steel. I hope this clarifies everthing.

Get an answer from our members and Selfawear representatives

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands