Listing monitored by Selfawear

DionehSydney, NSW

Great Vision.

Sizing Slightly small

Never received my order

I placed my order back at the start of July and have never received it, it’s now October. They kept telling me I will receive it. They then offered me a refund, which I said I would like, I never received that either. I have had to make a claim through PayPal. I think they need to ‘Be Kind’ and treat people better then this.

Ida M.
Ida M.Perth, WA

Sizing way off!

I was so excited when ordering my Be Kind t shirt. Waited over a month and when it arrived I was gutted. No way is it a 3 XL... please check your sizing chart.

Sizing Very small
LLP
LLPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No delivery yet...

No delivery yet, ordered over a month ago, received email after a few weeks saying item had been dispatched, however tracking number not showing with Aus Post. Scam. Not kind at all.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Selfawear compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Amz
AmzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useless Company

Told shipping takes 2-3 weeks. After 2.5 weeks emailed them & got told 2/3 of my items weren’t available??? After 4weeks asked for a full refund. Don’t believe anything they say.

Tenille
TenilleQueensland

Save your money this is a scam company claiming to be Australian

These shirts are made in china, shipped from china and go against everything the company sprukes! They are not ethical, not australian made, not even shipped from australian warehouse as i was told by customer service. Took 4 weeks to come from china and quality is poor, do not waste your money.

Linh N.asked

Hello
I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received it yet. When I contacted the Instagram page no one replied, so I would want to ask when my ring will be shipped to Sydney.
Thank you and hope you will have a lovely day

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Linh, Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We really appreciate you letting us know and can certainly chase this up for you today. Can you please email us at: support@selfawear.com.au and provide me with your order number and the full name of your order.
Warmest regards Belinda

Linh N.

Thank you so much, I received it and I just love the quality. Thank you and well done

Linh N.asked

Hello, I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received my order yet and when I contacted the Instagram page, no one replied. I would want to know when the order can be shipped to Sydney. Thank you

edavies6323
edavies6323asked

Are the silver rings actually sterling silver with no copper/other metals? (person I want to buy for has reactions to certain metals)

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi E Davies, our bracelets are all sterling silver, thank you for your enquiry.

Jen R
Jen R

You asked about rings. Rings are said to be silver and stamped 925 but the have a short lasting acrylic coating in my experience and a 2nd shiny metallic coating over the silver. Selfawear answered you and said their bracelets are silver - they are in fact stainless steel (grade unspecified) and a clear acrylic coating - which i think unnecessary if high grade stainless steel.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Jen, my sincere apologies, you are absolutely correct I was referring to the rings which are sterling silver and I accidentally typed in bracelets. Our silver bracelets are stainless steel. I hope this clarifies everthing.

Get an answer from our members and Selfawear representatives

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands