Selfawear (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by Selfawear

Beakus
Beakus

I Love These!!!

I love the t-shirts I ordered from Selfaware! They fit well and are comfortable to wear! I did have a sizing error but I contacted the company and Belinda got it sorted out for me no problems!! I also got 2 of their bracelets and I love them!

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Bec, thank you so much for your lovely kind words. Our dedicated team appreciate your review and strive to please all our customers in both products and customer service. We are so pleased to have been able to help.

Jordan L.
Jordan L.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I’m Very happy with my customer experience . Easy to order, quality clothing and a great positive movement. I highly recommend Selfawear clothing

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Jordan, thank you for leaving us a great review. We strive for excellence in customer service,experience and product quality. Our mission is to create a positive movement for everyone.

Lucy
LucyMurray Region, NSW

I love this shirt!

The sizing is accurate and the product is good quality! Very good and friendly professional customer service, too and I’ll definitely be back!

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Lucy, thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased you love our products and supporting our cause. We strive for excellent customer service and our team are always here and happy to help our valued customers.

Jane W.
Jane W.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

T-shirts are beautiful ! I have received several items from this wonderful company. Prompt service and excellent delivery time. Excellent quality products and always smooth communication with the wonderful team at Selfawear. I always get positive compliments when wearing my shirts and I love the ethics of this company. I can’t rate them highly enough !

Beautiful bracelets

I ordered two bracelets and I am delighted with them. They arrived beautifully packaged........very good value for money.....advert on Facebook made shopping very easy...I highly recommend Selfaware.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Julia, thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. We are so pleased you are happy with your bracelets and have had a lovely experience with us.

Trace
TraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Human service

Customer service doesn’t do this team justice! They treated me like such a normal human when I literally had the parcel delivered to the wrong address (thanks auto fill). Exceptional, round the clock communication with ♥️
Real heart too, not some phony templates recommended by other organizations. Real people who provide an excellent experience. I’ll be buying much more from here.

Donna
Donna Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality products

Appreciated being able to exchange product easily. Customer service friendly and accommodating. Quality of shirts is excellent, I love the captions on shirts, and am excited to be able to support the promotion of positive mental health. This is a creative way of encouraging a different mindset in a stressed world.

Jo M
Jo MSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I was so impressed with the prompt communication from the company when I had issues with my delivery. I’m also very happy with the quality of my new T-shirts.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Jo, thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. We are so pleased you love your tees and your experience with our customer service met your expectations.

Krun
KrunDonnybrook

Very poor

I ordered months ago and still dont have my order. I raised it 2 weeks ago and was advised it was sent back to them... why who knows the address was correct and its a PO Box, so realistically it wont go anywhere other than the post office. I wasnt offered a refund or anything all I was advised was it was sent back to them. RUBBISH! I still have none of the T Shirts I ordered. I did get one shirt in the post a total random size that I did not order. Dont buy from these guys

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful products

Customer service is wonderful, friendly and very quick to respond. Delivery was very quick and the product was exactly what was advertised and it came in beautiful packaging. I also love their mission statement and that they give some of the profits to help others. Will defiantly be ordering more from this company.

Liz
LizSydney, NSW

Love this shirt

The store was very easy to navigate & lots of colour/design options available. I always receive compliments on the cut of the shirt when I wear it, as well as positive comments about the ‘breathe’ slogan. The fabric is comfortable & washes well.
Great product!

S Donovan
S DonovanWillow Vale

Once again. Thank you thank you thank you

Belinda is always so friendly and helpful as are the guys in dispatch. Very good quality material, wash up well. Get so many positive comments when wearing your tees. A true “feel good” item, for many reasons.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi S Donavan, Thank you so much for your lovely kind words. We strive for excellence in customer service and product quality. We are so pleased you are happy with your tee and are receiving so many positive comments when you are wearing it.

DeeK78
DeeK78

Love the product, love what it represents!

I have ordered three times from self aware! This brand I have made my brand and my uniform for work as I believe in what they stand for and I am a Mental Health professional! My first order took longer due to the pandemic and sat in Melbourne for ages, the company were so quick to respond to my concerns. Second and third orders got to me really quickly. Emailed them with a problem they have responded in less than 24 hours. Keep up the amazing work! With both products and customer service I couldn't be happier thank you.

Layne
LayneSydney, NSW

Quality products and customer service

I love the variety of positive messages and great quality of the shirts. Recently I received a faulty one and the dedicated customer service team were quick to respond and immediately offered to replace it with a new one. I can't fault the service! This is my 4th order and will keep coming back for more. We can all play a part in removing the stigma around mental health and shift our perspective to become more self-aware.

Sue
Sue

Excellent customer service

After receiving 2 tees which had been sized wrongly, the customer service team was very apologetic & quick to respond with a prompt new delivery, which I received within 5 days & in time for Christmas.
The new tees fit perfectly & seem to be of a very good quality material ( I haven't washed them yet) I would not hesitate to use selfaware again & want to thank Belinda especially for her kind words & willingness to rectify the problem without hesitation. I am very happy to wear my new tee to help spread the importance of mental health awareness.
Thank you selfaware for spreading the mental health messageì

Miss J
Miss JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kindness is my Mantra

I keep coming back, I have just received my third order for this year and couldn't be happier. Mental health should be front and centre, no taboos just awareness and kindness. Kindness helps so much from a wellbeing perspective and Selfawear is a fabulous initiative. Happy to support you all and to share the love by wearing your wonderful clothing and jewellery. Well done.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Amazing quality and customer service

Excellent customer service and helped make my daughters graduation special.
The bracelets are amazing quality and were beautiful packaged. Exceeded my expectations!!

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Lil, thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased you love our bracelets and that they arrived in time for your daughter's graduation.

Order never arrived

I ordered a shirt in January (order #3774) and was receiving regular tracking updates at first, but then the updates suddenly stopped. I reached out to them to enquire and was told "We have been made aware we have had issues at our warehouse as we transitioned moving into our new store in Brisbane. All orders will be fulfilled later this week and tracking numbers provided" - I never received a new tracking number & never received my shirt. When I go to my "view your order" page it still says they are working to get my order to me, but given it is November now, I'm wondering if I'll ever see it. I don't recommend purchasing from this company.

Michele WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love my Be Kind Tshirt.

I love my Be Kind Tshirt. Love the message and can’t wait to wear it. Staff were very helpful. Took a while to arrive but worth the wait. Beautiful quality Tshirt

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Michele, thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review, we really appreciate you doing this for us. We are proud that you are helping spread the message to be kind, especially in these unusual times.

Michele W

Thanks for your kind reply.
Much appreciated
Keep up the great work

Gaurika
GaurikaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Once you wear Selfawear, there is no going back!

Selfawear, as a brand is much more than just another clothing brand for me as I resonate with the purpose of the brand i.e. to promote mental health. Not just the messaging, but the quality of the t-shirts that I got were extremely comfortable, excellent quality and good fit. I am definitely one of the loyal customers of the brand because I don't have any reason to not be! Try it, and you will love it!

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Gaurika, thank you so much for your lovely kind words. Our dedicated team appreciate your review as we strive to please all our customers in both products and customer service. We are so pleased you love our tees as much as we do.

Rhonda
RhondaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love, Love, Love

Your company is doing an amazing job of promoting wellbeing! Our admin staff wear ‘Be Kind’ shirts every Thursday and we always receive so many positive comments from staff, students and visitors. The shirts not only protray a very positive message they are super comfy to wear.

KIM
KIMSydney, NSW

TShirts could be better quality and more feminine for the price. Very cheap quality unfortunately a missed opportunity

Usually take an L>XL but had to change for a 3XL I the be kind t-shirt. Has a very high neckline and thick fabric. Would prefer crew neck and lighter better quality material for the price

Karen S.
Karen S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing shirts!

Heard about these from a friend and was a bit sceptical, but ordered as I love the words. I received my order promptly and was amazed at the quality and fit. Really love the fabric and colours, and the sizes are very accurate. Definitely recommend this company.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

HI Karen, thank you so much for your lovely kind words. Our dedicated team appreciate your review as we strive to please all our customers in both products and customer service. We are so pleased you love our tees as much as we do.

Doris M.
Doris M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the shirt - love the philosophy!

I’m always apprehensive about ordering online, but I loved the range and sentiment so decided to take a chance. Delivery took months (but, COVID...) and the customer service team were quick to reply to my concerns. I love my T-shirt and the quality. I’ve had lots of compliments and have just ordered another two to gift to my nieces! Sizing is good too - look forward to a few more for myself!

Debbie
Debbie

Extremely Happy

I absolutely love my T shirt, I never buy clothes without trying them on first but when I saw the range of colours and messages I had to take a chance and I’m so glad I did. The fit and colour are perfect and the delivery was prompt. I will be back for more, these will make perfect gifts for family and friends.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands