Listing monitored by Selfawear

Krun
KrunDonnybrook

Very poor

I ordered months ago and still dont have my order. I raised it 2 weeks ago and was advised it was sent back to them... why who knows the address was correct and its a PO Box, so realistically it wont go anywhere other than the post office. I wasnt offered a refund or anything all I was advised was it was sent back to them. RUBBISH! I still have none of the T Shirts I ordered. I did get one shirt in the post a total random size that I did not order. Dont buy from these guys

Order never arrived

I ordered a shirt in January (order #3774) and was receiving regular tracking updates at first, but then the updates suddenly stopped. I reached out to them to enquire and was told "We have been made aware we have had issues at our warehouse as we transitioned moving into our new store in Brisbane. All orders will be fulfilled later this week and tracking numbers provided" - I never received a new tracking number & never received my shirt. When I go to my "view your order" page it still says they are working to get my order to me, but given it is November now, I'm wondering if I'll ever see it. I don't recommend purchasing from this company.

Never received my order

I placed my order back at the start of July and have never received it, it’s now October. They kept telling me I will receive it. They then offered me a refund, which I said I would like, I never received that either. I have had to make a claim through PayPal. I think they need to ‘Be Kind’ and treat people better then this.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

DO NOT PURCHASE

I ordered a tshirt and I still haven’t received it. Order was placed 29th of July and it is now the 1st of October. I’m well aware there is a pandemic but 3 months from Queensland to Melbourne??

Aleea
AleeaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I really hate dissing an Australia company that is trying to promote a positive message, however..

As my title above mentions, I hate hate dissing or writing negative reviews about an Aussie business especially one trying to promote a positive message. However this is beyond a joke, I ordered Tshirt on the 7th July. I’ve sent a few emails and even received one with a fake tracking number. I don’t know if this company is legit or not as I’m not on the GC, however it definitely isn’t the most professional. I finally finally got a real tracking number (or so it seems) after I emailed Afterpay wanting a refund. They must of pushed them along. Let’s hope my item shows up. Almost 2 months later.

JenniferNorth Queensland, QLD

I have waited 2 months for my order with nil idea what is going on, is this website a scam???

This is a scam dont order from here see previous posts about people receiving no order and fake aus post delivery information very disappointed I thought it was genuine, damn

Hi
I appreciate your message but I received no email informing me of any mix up and nil other communication.
It has been disappointing and confusing

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never received my order

I ordered 2 shirts on 24/07/2020 #13740 and never received them, I contacted [name removed] Customer Relations Manager who advised me they have had trouble tracking a number of parcels and she would look into reposting the order for me, I asked for confirmation this has been done with no response from [name removed]. I have also requested a refund again with no response from [name removed]!!
They seem to be all about mental health however when a customer is clearly distressed requesting assistance they disappear
I am still waiting for selfwear to get back to me regarding the order they have already been paid for which I have not received.

Rach
RachPerth, WA

No delivery

Same issues as other people. Ordered over 6 weeks ago (08/07). Received a tracking number over two weeks ago that is pending and hasn’t been scanned by Auspost. Emailed twice now. First they said there was delays from Aus post and that it would be scanned the week after. The week after, it still hadn’t been scanned and I emailed for them to say that Aus Post lost the parcels and that it would be sent this week. Still no change from Auspost. This is now 7 weeks since I ordered. It’s unacceptable and bad customer service. Super disappointing because I liked the brand message and designs but there is no way I would order from Selfawear again or recommend them to anyone. I’ll be asking for a refund.

LLP
LLPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No delivery yet...

No delivery yet, ordered over a month ago, received email after a few weeks saying item had been dispatched, however tracking number not showing with Aus Post. Scam. Not kind at all.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Mic
MicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still hasn't arrived after 28 days

I am still waiting for my shirt after 28 days. Your website says 8 to 15 business days. This is getting out of hand. I have requested a refund and heard nothing.

Product Appearance As advertised
Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer Beware!!

I placed an order with Selfawear 2 weeks ago and have had no updates whatsover as to the status of my order and when or if at all it will be sent. I have now requested a refund from the company directly and via my credit card provider. I have messaged via social media and emailed on numerous occasions and met with zero response. On Instagram, there is an auto response which states that they are away at the moment! I think it is very disappointing and shameful that this company purports to support mental health charities as even that page on their website is not found. I will be following up with Consumer Affairs Victoria and the relevant bodies tomorrow.

Amz
AmzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useless Company

Told shipping takes 2-3 weeks. After 2.5 weeks emailed them & got told 2/3 of my items weren’t available??? After 4weeks asked for a full refund. Don’t believe anything they say.

Tenille
TenilleQueensland

Save your money this is a scam company claiming to be Australian

These shirts are made in china, shipped from china and go against everything the company sprukes! They are not ethical, not australian made, not even shipped from australian warehouse as i was told by customer service. Took 4 weeks to come from china and quality is poor, do not waste your money.

Sue
SueWestern Australia

Unsatisfy

My Order took 4 weeks then I had to chase it up,came straight from China ,2 items missing in a dirty bag,I thought it was an Australian company,very disappointing indeed

Not very woke - not feeling the good vibes

Company purporting delays are due to bushfires in their dispatch areas. Not buying it and it’s a low act for a company that prides itself on being so woke. Very disappointed and expected more transparency for a company that prides itself on its high ethical and moral standards.

Linh N.asked

Hello
I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received it yet. When I contacted the Instagram page no one replied, so I would want to ask when my ring will be shipped to Sydney.
Thank you and hope you will have a lovely day

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Linh, Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We really appreciate you letting us know and can certainly chase this up for you today. Can you please email us at: support@selfawear.com.au and provide me with your order number and the full name of your order.
Warmest regards Belinda

Linh N.

Thank you so much, I received it and I just love the quality. Thank you and well done

Linh N.asked

Hello, I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received my order yet and when I contacted the Instagram page, no one replied. I would want to know when the order can be shipped to Sydney. Thank you

edavies6323
edavies6323asked

Are the silver rings actually sterling silver with no copper/other metals? (person I want to buy for has reactions to certain metals)

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi E Davies, our bracelets are all sterling silver, thank you for your enquiry.

Jen R
Jen R

You asked about rings. Rings are said to be silver and stamped 925 but the have a short lasting acrylic coating in my experience and a 2nd shiny metallic coating over the silver. Selfawear answered you and said their bracelets are silver - they are in fact stainless steel (grade unspecified) and a clear acrylic coating - which i think unnecessary if high grade stainless steel.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Jen, my sincere apologies, you are absolutely correct I was referring to the rings which are sterling silver and I accidentally typed in bracelets. Our silver bracelets are stainless steel. I hope this clarifies everthing.

Get an answer from our members and Selfawear representatives

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands