Listing monitored by Selfawear

Donna
Donna Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality products

Appreciated being able to exchange product easily. Customer service friendly and accommodating. Quality of shirts is excellent, I love the captions on shirts, and am excited to be able to support the promotion of positive mental health. This is a creative way of encouraging a different mindset in a stressed world.

Doris M.
Doris M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the shirt - love the philosophy!

I’m always apprehensive about ordering online, but I loved the range and sentiment so decided to take a chance. Delivery took months (but, COVID...) and the customer service team were quick to reply to my concerns. I love my T-shirt and the quality. I’ve had lots of compliments and have just ordered another two to gift to my nieces! Sizing is good too - look forward to a few more for myself!

Love my shirt!

I love my "Spread the Kindness" shirt. It fits well and is super comfy! Delivery was slow but that is expected these days. Customer service is great and super friendly!

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Shari, we are so pleased you love our tee. We take pride in our customer service and products and our dedicated team are very passionate and appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review. :)

Linh N.asked

Hello
I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received it yet. When I contacted the Instagram page no one replied, so I would want to ask when my ring will be shipped to Sydney.
Thank you and hope you will have a lovely day

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Linh, Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We really appreciate you letting us know and can certainly chase this up for you today. Can you please email us at: support@selfawear.com.au and provide me with your order number and the full name of your order.
Warmest regards Belinda

Linh N.

Thank you so much, I received it and I just love the quality. Thank you and well done

Linh N.asked

Hello, I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received my order yet and when I contacted the Instagram page, no one replied. I would want to know when the order can be shipped to Sydney. Thank you

edavies6323
edavies6323asked

Are the silver rings actually sterling silver with no copper/other metals? (person I want to buy for has reactions to certain metals)

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi E Davies, our bracelets are all sterling silver, thank you for your enquiry.

Jen R
Jen R

You asked about rings. Rings are said to be silver and stamped 925 but the have a short lasting acrylic coating in my experience and a 2nd shiny metallic coating over the silver. Selfawear answered you and said their bracelets are silver - they are in fact stainless steel (grade unspecified) and a clear acrylic coating - which i think unnecessary if high grade stainless steel.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Jen, my sincere apologies, you are absolutely correct I was referring to the rings which are sterling silver and I accidentally typed in bracelets. Our silver bracelets are stainless steel. I hope this clarifies everthing.

Get an answer from our members and Selfawear representatives

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands